Subject: New datatracker release: v6.13.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 01:06:04 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.13.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.13.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Improved NomCom Support**

  This release provides a massive refactoring of the NomCom app, fixing
  a large number of known issues, and adding a long list of refinements,
  improvements and new features.  This whole release is the work of
  [email-masked].  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [10629] from [email-masked]:
    This set of changes focuses on improvements to the nomcom portion of
    the datatracker. 

    These changes:

    - Simplify the nomcom form for comments. Make it more obvious who
      receives mail when a comment is supplied. Fixes #1849.

    - Simplify the nomcom form for nominations. Provide a primary workflow
      where nominations choose an existing Person, and a secondary
      workflow for nominating new people. 

    - Allow nominees to add a comment when accepting or declining a
      nomination. Fixes #1845.

    - Organize the list of nominees on the feedback page. Fixes #1786 and
      #1809.

    - Simplify the mechanisms used to display feedback message counts.

    - Regroup the feedback view to make it easier to see where to spend
      review effort. Fixes #1866.

    - Capture when nomcom members last reviewed feedback for a given
      nominee. Add badges when new feedback is avaliable. Improve the
      layout of the feedback index page. Fixes #1850.

    - Reorganize the tab navigation on the nomcom private pages. Made it
      more obvious when the chair is doing something that only the chair
      gets to see. Fixes #1788 and #1795.

    - Regroup multiselect options to make classifying pending feedback
      simpler. Make the control larger and resizable. Fixes #1495.

    - Simplify the chair's views for editing nominee records. Replace the
      merge nominee form with a request to the secretariat to merge Person
      records. Fixes #1847. 

    - Added merging nominees to the secretariat's persson merging script. 

    - Show information for concluded nomcoms. Close feedback and
      nomination for concluded nomcoms. Fixes #1856.

    - Improve the questionnaire templates, reminding the nominee that
      receiving the questionnaire does not imply they have accepted a
      nomination. Fixes #1807.

    - Remove the description field from Postion. Simplify the Position
      list and the Position edit form. Make the nomcom pages more self
      documenting. Add a page to help nomcom chiars through setting up a
      new nomcom. Fixes #1867 and #1768.

    - Remove the type from the template pathname for the requirements
      templates. Make the requirements views work for both types plain and
      rst. Changed the default type for new nomcom requirement templates
      to rst.

    - Remove 'incumbent' from the models. Fixes #1771.

    - Adjust the models for Nominee and Nomination to better associate
      Nominee objects with Person objects.

    - Remove BaseNomcomForm and the implementation of custom fieldsets.

    - Replace the custom message framework with the django provided
      messages framework.

    - Improve SearchablePersonField to show the primary email address for
      any search result where a name appears more than once.

    - Add the use of factory-boy for generating test data. Normalize
      management of a test directory for test nomcom public keys.
      Significantly improve test coverage of the nomcom related code.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Jan 2016 14:00:16 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.13.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.13.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)