Subject: New datatracker release: v6.12.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 00:46:40 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.12.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.12.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, in preparation for the next feature release.

  * Merged in [10686] from [email-masked]:
    Load the js for the timeline as part of the page header, in order to
    (hopefully) avoid page re-render after the json loads. Only apply the
    gradient that signifies document expiration to I-Ds. Suppress duplicate
    x-axis labels (same month).  

  * Merged in [10685] from [email-masked]:
    Commit r10578 broke search result table display due to the added column.
    Fixed this.  (Also updated vnu.jar. Unrelated, but wasn't careful when
    committing.) 

  * Merged in [10684] from [email-masked]:
    Added a warning about the accuracy of bibliographic information for Legacy
    RFCs. 

  * Added listing of Area Directors and TBD indications which was
    inadvertently dropped from some chartering related emails during
    refactoring.  Also added testing code to verify the email body content of
    some chartering emails a bit more thoroughly.

  * Merged in [10674] from [email-masked]:
    More fixes to charter-related emails and some related web templates.
    Mostly focused on supporting the IRTF better, but also removing some
    redundancies (i.e., including group_info.txt instead of duplicating
    something similar.) 

  * Merged in [10673] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the internal review email template and related code to handle IRTF
    RGs better.  

  * Merged in [10672] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a bug that prevented the IRSG from being CC'ed, and correct its
    email address.  

  * Merged in [10671] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a 'RemovedInDjango19Warning' warning.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Jan 2016 10:32:29 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.12.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.12.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)