Subject: New datatracker release: v6.15.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 09:01:09 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.15.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.15.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Session docs, WG List Archive Tab, RFC Note enhancements**

  This release provides a number of nice enhancements:

  - Documents can now be associated with meeting sessions from the document
    information page by group chairs, secretariat, etc., through an edit button
    by the 'On Agenda' entry in the Stream info section.

  - The group pages now provide links to both the new Mailarchive and the old
    MHonArc list archives (if both exist).

  - The ability to add RFC Editor notes which will be called out on the IESG
    agenda which was introduced in release 6.14.0 has now been made available
    to the IAB, IRTF and Independent streams.

  Detailed changelog information:

  * Merged in [10861] from [email-masked]:
    Data cleanup: place old groups in better states and better areas.  Remove
    a few groups that appear to have never existed (as groups).  

  * Merged in [10857] from [email-masked]:
    Preserve the assumptions in the secr/proceedings code by isolating it from
    drafts now appearing in sessionpresentations.  

  * Merged in [10856] from [email-masked]:
    - Show all sessions associated with a document.
    - Remove the day/seq urls from the materials tree.
    - Allow sessionpresentation.rev to be None, meaning 'current version'.
    - Streamlined workflows to focus on current versions of a draft as a default.
    - Allow adding and editing sessionpresentations when looking at a specific 
      document.
    - Allow adding drafts when looking at a specific session.
    - Add the meeting tab to 'team' groups.
    - Refactored several utility classes and expanded on factories.

    Fixes #1908 and #1910. 

  * Since the list-archive tab on group pages can sometimes be a tab and 
    sometimes a link out, positioning it between the always-tab and always 
    link-out entries seems reasonable.

  * Column text on the archives tab could overlap for some screen sizes.  
    Tweaked the use of bootstrap cell width styles.

  * Merged in [10848] from [email-masked]:
    Correct typo in template. Fixes #1914.  

  * Restricted django-bootstrap3 to versions which work with django 1.7.

  * Merged in [10718] from [email-masked]:
    Set daemon = True on the thread in the SMTP test server running while
    running tests. This fixes the annoying problem of the python process
    staying alive after certain bugs in the test invocation or after a
    plain Ctrl + c. 

  * Merged in [10840] from [email-masked]:
    Fill in the list archive tab, showing both mailarchive and mhonarc links
    when they exists. Preserve the immediate link-to-archive behavior for the
    group pages for lists that are not in mailarchive/mhonarc. Provides a url
    at the datatracker for the mailman listinfo pages to use that will show
    both types of archive.  

  * Tweaked the output of the check_referential_integrity script to specify 
    the through table name for m2m relationships.

  * Merged in [10834] from [email-masked]:
    Allow IAB, IRTF, and Independent streams to use new capability for RFC
    Editor Notes.  Do not display of document shepherd and shepherd writeup
    for non-IETF stream documents.  Do not display IESG information for IAB
    stream documents. 

  * Merged in [10828] from [email-masked]:
    IRTF RGs do not have a review period, the email is generated as a courtesy
    to the IAB and IESG.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Feb 2016 12:05:39 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.15.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.15.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)