Subject: Huawei to Sponsor IETF Meeting Hackathons in 2016!

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 16:38:26 -0800

The IAOC is pleased to announce that Huawei will sponsor the
Hackathons at each of the IETF meetings in 2016.

The Hackathon encourages developers to discuss, collaborate and
develop utilities, ideas, sample code and solutions that show
practical implementations of IETF standards.  It’s Running Code, and
future IETF participants.

Thank you Huawei!

For more information about the Buenos Aires Hackathon:
https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/95-hackathon.html

Ray
IAD

Want to know more? See these videos.
RIOT OS for Internet of Things at Hackathon Prague
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufpcj5ldiQQ

OpenDaylight at Hackathon Prague
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-1t7uwJA0

Hackathon Prague Overview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emZ-pIJLDlg