Subject: New datatracker release: v6.14.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 01:33:44 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.14.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.14.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small bugfix release.

  * Merged in [10811] from [email-masked]:
    Handle expiring the last call of status change documents. Be more robust
    about errors when expiring last calls. Fixes #1911.  

  * Merged in [10810] from [email-masked]:
    Removed a bunch of redundant displays of the django messages framework
    messages from forms.  

  * Merged in [10809] from [email-masked]:
    Further tweaks to rendering messages from the messaging framework.  

  * Merged in [10806] from [email-masked]:
    Fix a minor typo in the new rfc_editor_note code.

  * Merged in [10804] from [email-masked]:
    Some tweaks to handle rendering django messaging framework messages a
    little better.  

  * Merged in [10803] from [email-masked]:
    Create the approval ballot for charters when the charter enters external
    review (or iesg review if external review is skipped). Fixes #1792.  

  * Moved some production-path checks to the checks module, and fixed up 
    tests which changed some settings without restoring them.

  * Added caching to the smart document lookup view.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 Feb 2016 01:11:57 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.14.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.14.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)