Subject: New datatracker release: v6.17.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 08:00:44 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.17.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.17.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a patch release, cleaning the slate before the group status update
  feature.

  * Merged in [10974] from [email-masked]:
    Turn the shepherd management buttons back on for the ISE. Fixes #1925.  

  * Merged in [10973] from [email-masked]:
    Show the drafts from all of a groups sessions on the materials page.
    Fixes #1933.  

  * Merged in [10954] from [email-masked]:
    Remove the stream from the \'howpublished\' component of the bibtex
    reference for an rfc. Fixes #1927.  

  * Merged in [10953] from [email-masked]:
    Use the same pattern for extending installed apps with middleware classes.

  * Updated docker-related files based on 6.17.0

  * Put a guard in the yang validator against trying to read a draft which 
    is absent from the staging area, and against unexpecte pyang output.

  * Fixed a problem with paging of api lists, which requires that the 
    ordering keys define a fully deterministic ordering (i.e., there may be no 
    entries with the same sort position in order to make the api paging work).  
    (The admin interface's paging does not seem to have this problem.)  Fixes 
    issue #1930.

  * Added object pk to the cache key.  Fixes issue #1929.

  * Fixed a possible index error in the yang validator checker plugin.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  24 Mar 2016 09:12:40 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.17.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.17.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)