Subject: Codesprint at IETF95

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:57:11 -0500

Chairs -

If you're going to be in Buenos Aires this Saturday, consider joining us 
at the codesprint to help improve the datatracker and related tools. 
This is a good way to make the datatracker easier for you to use with 
your group and documents. If you can join us, please add yourself to the 
signup page at
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF95SprintSignUp>

RjS

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 17:58:17 +0800

Robert,

I've tried to drop in the code sprint for a couple of meetings now. I
find it extremely useful.

However this time I will arrive to late. 30 hours flight, and arrive
Saturday night at 10pm.

/Loa