Subject: New datatracker release: v6.18.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 04:54:53 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.18.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.18.1) ietf; urgency=low

  This is a small bugfix release.

  * Added (belatedly) progress bars to some long-running migrations.

  * Fixed a few issues with the docker/run script.

  * Added some debian modules to the docker/Docker file used to generate
    the docker image

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  29 Mar 2016 13:27:36 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.18.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.18.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)