Subject: New datatracker release: v6.19.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 10:54:46 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.19.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.19.0) ietf; urgency=high

  **IETF 95 Code Sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the IETF-95
  Code Sprint.  This brings many small but useful bugfixes and enhancements,
  as described below. Many thanks to everyone who contributed!

  Some additional contribution which have been received after the code sprint
  will be released later in the week.  Keep the fixes coming :-)

  * Merged in [11085] from [email-masked]:
    Added validation for the dependency graph output type (one of 'dot',
    'pdf', 'svg').  Added an area column to the directorate summary page.
    Commit fixes bug #1887, fixes bug #1940.  

  * Merged in [11080] from [email-masked]:
    Show the link for editing what agendas a document appears on more
    liberally. Fixes #1935.  

  * Merged in [11079] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed ICS UIDs so they are unique, even if the timeslot is same.
    Fixes issue #1522.  

  * Merged in [11064] [11082] from [email-masked]:
    The secretariat and the Team Chair can now edit team groups. In addition,
    if the team in within the IETF, Area Directors can edit it. And, if the
    team is within the IRTF, the IRTF Chair can edit it.  Cleaned up the
    checking permission for a user to manage a group. Also, cleanly handle a
    set of group parent links did for a loop. Fixes issue #1915.

  * Added links back to the group pages from the group names on the meeting 
    materials page.

  * Merged in [11083] from [email-masked], with some tweaks:
    Assigned default consensus for IETF stream documents, partly fixing #1403
    - IRTF/IAB may want more, this just does IETF stream.

  * Merged in [11070] from [email-masked]:
    Only the Secretariat can see the history for parked IPR statements. 
    Fixes issue #1922. 

  * Merged in [11075] from [email-masked]:
    Allow meetings/materials to be queried without an explicit meeting number.
    Fixes issue #1934.  

  * Merged in [11072] from [email-masked]:
    Add ability to enter recording URLs for non working group sessions. 
    Fixes issue #1885.  

  * Merged in [11058] from [email-masked]:
    Allow WG/RG Chairs and secretaries to edit the replaces relationship for
    any document, not just the documents in their groups. Fixes issue #1939.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Apr 2016 10:38:27 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.19.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.19.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)