Subject: rfcdiff "broken"?

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 16:11:22 -0400 (EDT)

It looks like if you click on the 'diff2' url from a tools html version of
a draft, the rfcdiff script tries to fetch http:// <tools/id/draftname>,
which redirects to the https:// version of that URL.  rfcdiff is not
prepared to handle this, and pops up an alert and does not return a diff.

If others are seeing the same behavior, I can file a ticket with
ietf-action.

-Ben

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 22:16:58 +0200

Hi Ben,

> If others are seeing the same behavior, I can file a ticket with

I just changed the config of tools.ietf.org to more aggressively redirect
to https: -- this seems like an undesired side effect.  Will see what I
can do to fix.

(P.S.: ietf-action just forwards anything relating to tools.ietf.org to
Henrik, so hitting me directly (or [email-masked]) is fine).

Best regards,

	Henrik