Subject: New datatracker release: v6.21.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 03:22:22 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.21.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.21.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Rewritten document tracking support**

  The part of the datatracker that lets community members set up personal
  document tracking lists and notifications has been in need of refactoring
  for quite some time.  This release brings in a thorough refactoring and
  simplification of that code, with improved management of both personal
  and group lists.

  Here is an excerpt from the changelog:

  * Merged in ^/branch/iola/community-list-cleanup-r11172@11175 from
    [email-masked], which provides rewritten community document tracking and
    notification.

  * Merged in ^/branch/iola/account-registration-fixes-r11167@11179 from 
    [email-masked], which contains fixes and refactoring for the account 
    registration code, in order to better support the coming community app 
    refactoring.

  * Modified a few tests to handle the improved handling of error messages 
    (not conflating them with help text any more).

  * Improved the crontab support. 

  * Improved the help info for the coverage_changes management command.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 May 2016 12:43:38 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.21.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.21.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)