Subject: Re: Update an authors email post WGLC.

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 14:53:26 +0200

Hi Chris,

You should have the author edit his datatracker profile, here:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/profile/

If there is a new email address, then add it.  Disable the invalid
email address.  That will avoid emails going to it, instead using
the primary active email address.

You can check on the document's email expansion page that the right
addresses are being used once the profile update has happened; e.g.:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag/email/

Hope that helps.

	Henrik

On 2016-04-30 22:20, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Hi fellow chairs,
> 
> Is there a simple procedure to update one authors email on a ID once
> it's completed WGLC prior to IESG submission, that is, short of
> resubmitting a new version?
> 
> I'd like to avoid having all the email bounces that are sure to come if
> we keep the invalid email address associated with the draft as it works
> it's way through the process to RFC.
> 
> Thanks,
> Chris.
>