Subject: New datatracker release: v6.21.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 02:45:58 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.21.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.21.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix patch release, in preparation for an upcoming feature
  release.  Excerpt from the commitlog:

  * Fixed a problem with accessing a group's workflow customisation page 
    from /group/{{acronym}} instead of /wg/{{acronym}}/.

  * Changed the acceptable mime type for uploaded xml files to be either 
    text/xml or application/xml.

  * Fixed a bug found by [email-masked] in the submission test text 
    output.

  * Fixed a problem with person alias updates where get_or_create() could 
    find two results for one alias name because utf8_general_ci collation would 
    match multiple different utf8 forms to the same name.

  * Added an initial migration for messages.

  * Added a tiny script which extracts test coverage figures from the 
    release-coverage.json data.

  * Updated maximum file-sizes for draft submissions.  Added some 
    Trac-glue-related settings.

  * Changed some instances of error strings from ascii to unicode in order 
    to avoid problems with unicode error messages, such as the file size 
    indications generated by django.template.defaultfilters.filesizeformat().

  * Prevented people from adding ietf list-addresses to their personal 
    accounts.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  01 Jun 2016 08:20:55 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.21.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.21.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)