Subject: New datatracker release: v6.22.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:44:28 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.22.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.22.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Support for profile photo and biograpy**

  This release brings in basic support for having a biography and a photo
  associated with a person's profile in the datatracker.  This makes it
  possible to provide photo presentation pages for the IESG
  [https://dt.ietf.org/iesg/photos], the IAB [https://dt.ietf.org/group/iab],
  WG chairs, [https://dt.ietf.org/wg], etc.

  It is of course possible to extend this to displaying photos as part of many
  other regular datracker pages, but this first release only aims at making
  photos available for use cases such as the IESG, IAB, and WG Chair pages
  already present (and manually maintained) at www.ietf.org.  Since the
  datatracker already has the information on who the sitting ADs, WG Chairs,
  etc. are, this release makes it feasible to automatically keep pages such as
  https://www.ietf.org/iesg/members.html up-to-date by pulling role, photo,
  and bio information from the datatracker.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  10 Jun 2016 09:45:36 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.22.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.22.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)