Subject: IETF 96 Scheduling Issues

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 23:09:14 +0100

Dear chairs,

We've gotten quite a few session requests for Berlin, which is
great. As it happens, we currently have more requested slots
(255 hours) than our usual schedule supports (241). The IESG
will be considering ways to try help make this work, but if
you could please re-check your session request to ensure that
matches what your WG needs this time around, that'd be great.

The nice feature that allows you to copy everything from last
time is nice, but also sometimes results in requests not being
quite up to date. And it's also possible that list discussion
over the last month or two has changed the amount of face-to-face
time your WG needs in Berlin. Or perhaps you can shorten your
slot or share a longer slot with another WG - in such cases
noting that in the request may be useful. Trimming the list
of conflicts can also help with scheduling if those are out of
date too.

If you could take a look at this before this Friday that'd be
great as figuring out the schedule will start then.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen.