Subject: New datatracker release: v6.24.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:16:03 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.24.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.24.0) ietf; urgency=high

  **Interim meeting management**

  This release adds support for management of Interim Meetings by merging in
  ^/branch/amsl/interim/6.21.0 from [email-masked].  ADs and chairs can
  request virtual or in person meetings.  Authorized users have access to
  views for approval, scheduling and notification of interim meetings.  Users
  can view a sortable / filterable list of upcoming meetings and download
  iCalendar files.  For complete details see here the statement of work:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-interim-management/ 

  There are also some unrelated minor tweaks, as part of this release:

  * Added a score of setting save/restores to test setup/teardown actions.

  * Tweaked the test crawler a bit to skip some slow and meaningless checks.

  * Updated docker/settings_local.py

  * Avoid multiple doctype declarations and other html errors by parsing 
    sesion agenda html files and inserting our title and doctype.

  * Added caching to some meeting methods which are called multiple times 
    when generating the IETF agenda.

  * Fixed a bug in find-history-replacement-active-at() where multiple 
    history entries with the same timestamp would be unordered.  This led to 
    the wrong historic group info being shown in some cases (e.g.,  
    meeting/86/agenda would show dmmnew instead of dmm, leading to wrong agenda 
    links)

  * Tweaked the styling of meeting rows to avoid wrapping the interim 
    meeting names, and added meeting links for the IETF meetings.

  * Moved a check for session data being present up to before we try to use it
    in announcement.views.confirm(), fixing a server 500 error.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Jun 2016 06:39:00 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.24.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.24.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)