Subject: Link to WG tools page from datatracker

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:07:24 -0500

First off, I admit I don't read all the emails about what's in the latest
datatracker releases, so maybe I missed something along the way. But, in
the past, I'm recalling a link to the tools page from the top of the WG
page from the datatracker. Am I mis-remembering or is that gone for some
reason?  I like the tools page because it's a quick and easy way to find
 the expired/old drafts.  And, I always just used the link that I'm
recalling from the datatracker page.

Regards,
Mary.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 23:23:59 +0200

On 2016-06-17 23:07, Mary Barnes wrote:
> reason?

You remember correctly, and it moved from the tabs to the "More info"
line on the charter tab (https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/charter/)
when we added the photo page earlier this week.

>  I like the tools page because it's a quick and easy way to find
>  the expired/old drafts.

Ok, noted.  Will see if we can do something similar for the datatracker
page.

>  And, I always just used the link that I'm

Understood.  It's just that there's only room for a limited number of tabs
on some devices.  The two links placed on tabs which led out from the
datatracker were of a different nature than the other tabs, so had to move
to make room.  And conceptually, I thought the tools.ietf.org wg page link
would fit well in the 'More info' category ...

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 19:48:41 +0200

I’m just in the habit of typing tools.ietf.org/wg/wgname into my browser.

Cheers,
Andy