Subject: New datatracker release: v6.28.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 06:44:10 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.28.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.28.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Jabber, Etherpad, Audio and Meetecho links on the agenda page**

  This is a minor feature release with some bugfixes, in preparation for the
  code sprint release.  This adds links to Jabber room, Etherpad, Audio
  stream, and Meetecho video participation to the IETF meeting agenda page.

  Excerpt from the commit log:

  * Added a buildbot build to check that the minimum library version 
    required in requirements.txt works.

  * Updated requirements.txt to prevent installation of incompatible html5lib
    versions.  Increaced the requirement on setuptools to 18.5 to avoid later
    problems when downgrading to minimum required versions, then upgrading
    again.

  * Fixed a typo in the Dockerfile, and added the vim editor in the docker
    image, for vi people.

  * Merged in [11654] from [email-masked]:
    Call out downreferences in autogenerated last call text. Fixes #1982.  

  * Updated the version requirement for pyquery.

  * Added a test case for group home.

  * There were multiple different regex patterns in different urlpattern
    declarations, with some of them permitting characters which should not
    occur in group acronym.  Changed them to consistently use [-a-z0-9]+ .

  * If an external RfcEd/IANA command fails, capture stderr and raise an
    Exception.

  * Added links to Jabber room, Etherpad, Audio stream, and Meetecho video
    participation, up to the time a session ends; switching out Jabber,
    Meetecho and Audio streams with links to logs or recordings after the
    end of a session.

  * Made all the scripts under ietf/bin/ set up the environment the same 
    way.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Jul 2016 06:04:50 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.28.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.28.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)