Subject: New datatracker release: v6.29.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 02:34:20 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.29.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.29.0) ietf; urgency=high

  **IETF 96 Code Sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the IETF-96
  Code Sprint.  This brings in many useful bugfixes and enhancements, as
  described below. Many thanks to everyone who contributed!

  * Merged in [11702], [11712], and  [11713] from [email-masked]:
    Repairs the javascript that renders the week-view calendar on the
    agenda page. Fixes #1984.

  * Merged in [11708] from [email-masked]:
    Restricted the session request options to groups of type WG,RG or AG.
    Added a new mailtrigger to names fixture.  

  * Merged in [11699] from [email-masked]:
    Changed blue_sheet_generate() to only generate blue sheets for WG and RG
    group types that have sessions on the official schedule.  

  * Merged in [11687] and [11710] from [email-masked]:
    Generate a message to Secretariat and IESG when AD changes a draft state
    to 'Approved'.  Fixes issue #796.

  * Merged in [11697] from [email-masked]:
    Changed check_audio_files() to only consider sessions on the official
    schedule.  Fixes some 500 errors.   

  * Merged in [11690] from [email-masked]:
    When the Secretariat marks a session as cancelled, the HTML agenda
    shows a red CANCELLED box, the text shows *** CANCELLED ***, and (as
    before) the .ics file includes STATUS:CANCELLED.  Fixes issue #1639. 

  * Show only 'session' and 'other' type meetings on the materials page, 
    especially do not show leadership meetings.

  * Merged in [11686] from [email-masked]:
    A refactor to give the secretariat a broader selection of groups to choose
    from when scheduling non-working group sessions.  

  * Merged in [11681] from [email-masked]:
    Allow ADs to manage out of area working groups and upload proceedings for
    them. Fixes issue #1648.  

  * Merged in [11668] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed validation of submitter name and email when they are same as the 
    holder's info. Fixes issue #1971.  

  * Tweaked meetecho URLs, and added a new template filter for string
    formatting.

  * Merged in [11666] from [email-masked]:
    Do not show updates related to a removed IPR disclosure.  Fixes #1983. 

  * Merged in [11664] from [email-masked]:
    Send email to the secretariat when an interim meeting has been approved
    and is waiting for announcement.  Uses a new mailtrigger: interim_approved.  

  * Merged in [11663] from [email-masked]:
    Clarify that the consensus field is talking about whether the doument will
    include the consensus boilerplate when it is published as an RFC.  
    Fixes issue #1955. 

  * Merged in [11662] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed duplicate help-block issue on Interim Meeting Request Page.   

  * Merged in [11656] from [email-masked]:
    Enhanced factories to simplify test writing.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Jul 2016 01:58:38 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.29.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.29.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)