Subject: update "Email" link on draft pages?

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:39:44 +0000

Here’s another case of where a “tools.ietf.org” mailing alias needs to be updated to just “ietf.org’.    FWIW, I tried emailing Henrik on this already, but my email bounced and so I’m writing here hoping that the all the right people will see it  ;)

When going to https://tools.ietf.org/html/<draft-name<https://tools.ietf.org/html/%3Cdraft-name>>, and clicking on the “Email” link at the top of the page, an email is opened addressed to <draft-name>@tools.ietf.org.    Can this link be updated to now be <draft-name>@ietf.org?
Thanks!
Kent

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 15:46:45 +0200

Hi Kent,

On 2016-07-13 15:39, Kent Watsen wrote:
> 
> Here’s another case of where a “tools.ietf.org” mailing alias needs
> to be updated to just “ietf.org’.    FWIW, I tried emailing Henrik on
> this already, but my email bounced and so I’m writing here hoping
> that the all the right people will see it  ;)
> 
> When going to
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/<draft-name<https://tools.ietf.org/html/%3Cdraft-name>>,
> and clicking on the “Email” link at the top of the page, an email is
> opened addressed to <draft-name>@tools.ietf.org.    Can this link be
> updated to now be <draft-name>@ietf.org?

I'm releasing a new version of the htmlization script, and editing all
documents in the disk cache to fix this.

Thanks for the alert, and for your perseverance :-)

Best regards,

	Henrik