Subject: New datatracker release: v6.27.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 09:07:32 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.27.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.27.0) ietf; urgency=high

  **Floor plan enhancements**

  This release builds on 6.26.0 to provide enhanced floor plan and room
  location functionality.  The room names on the agenda now link to the
  datatracker floor plan with a blinking arrow showing the room location on
  the floor plan, just as on Tony Hansen's floor plans on tools.ietf.org.  The
  floor plan page shifts to the correct floor when showing a room location.
  The floor plan page now lists functional names, in addition to room names.
  Both floor plans and blinking arrows now adapt to various screen sizes, and
  should be functional on smartphones, tablets, and laptops.

  There are also some bug fixes and enhancements unrelated to the floor plans:

  * Fixed various issues with the interim approval request email text when 
    used for non-WG groups (RGs, for instance).  Added supporting template 
    filter functions. Related to issues #1979 and #1980.

  * Modified the Alias test-data factory to work around a problem with the
    backend collapsing aliases with accented and unaccented versions of the
    same name.

  * Added a 'verbose_name' attribute to the GroupTypeName table, with 
    updated admin and a data migration to provide verbose group names.

  * Added support in the interim meeting request form for taking a group id 
    parameter as query arg.

  * Replaced the hardcoded 'Area Director' approval role in the interim
    approval notification email text with a group-dependent list of approval
    roles.  Fixes issue #1980.

  * Pre-filled the group choice in the interim meeting request form when
    linked from a button in the group's meeting tab.

  * Split up the action buttons on the group meeing tab to put buttons after
    the 'close group' button on a new line.  Added an interim meeting request
    button.

  * Modified the interim announcement text to be less rude if remote
    participation isn't supported.  Fixes issue #1979.

  * Merged in [11530] from [email-masked]:
    Adds a publisher to the digital preservation feed.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  09 Jul 2016 14:55:47 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.27.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.27.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)