Subject: New datatracker release: v6.25.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 23:53:06 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.25.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.25.1) ietf; urgency=low

  This is a patch release, in preparation for an upcoming feature release.
  Excerpt from the commitlog:

  * Configured the plural form of 2 models.

  * Merged in [11512] from [email-masked]:
    Allow RG secretaries to manipulate meeting materials. Fixes #1836.  

  * In the internet-draft submission status page, point at the datatracker 
    page for the document, rather than the repository copy of the document.

  * Added a method Person.ascii_name() for use when generating 1id-*.txt 
    files.  Added caching for Person.plain_name(). Fixes a problem with 
    non-ascii names in 1id-*.txt which lead to non-ascii names in xml2rfc 
    reference files.

  * Merged in [11504] from [email-masked]:
    Removed old interim proceedings location reference.

  * Merged in [11501] from [email-masked]:
    Changed the search results for recordings to link to the actual recording.
    Fixes #1895.  

  * Merged in [11500] from [email-masked]:
    Allow non-official schedules to be viewed in the same ways the official 
    schedule for a meeting can be viewed. Fixes #1959.  

  * Merged in [11498] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed interim meeting get_proceedings_url() functions.   

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Jul 2016 23:39:11 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.25.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.25.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)