Subject: Glen Barney (AMS IT) in Berlin

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 17:09:51 -0700

Greetings!

For those of you who may not know me, I'm Glen Barney, the IT Director
at AMS, which is the company that provides secretariat and IT services
to the IETF and the RPC. I'm just emailing to let you know that I'd
love to say Hi to, or chat with, any of you, here at IETF 96 in
Berlin.

One of the main reasons I come to the meetings, when I can, is to make
myself available to you, members of leadership, ADs, Working Group
chairs, and volunteers, in the event that you want to talk about
anything related to IETF and/or RPC IT stuff.  If you have questions,
or comments, or suggestions, just want to talk, have a beer, or throw
food at me, I absolutely want to talk to you and meet you while in
Berlin!

I will be moving around quite a bit this meeting, but you can easily
reach me in any of the following ways:

Voice:  +1-510-556-4334
Direct Email:  [email-masked]

If you add me to your address books/contacts lists with that
information, you'll also find me on:

Google Hangouts: [email-masked]
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/113536982200502888028
Jabber:  [email-masked]
Skype:  glenbarneyams
Threema:  ECZWZCTC
Twitter:  @glenamstweets
Whatsapp:  +1-510-556-4334
Wire:  +1-510-556-4334

I'll be in Berlin from the Codesprint on Saturday through the end of
Tuesday.  When not in meetings, I'll be at or near the reg desk.
Please contact me online, or stop by and ask for me!  I will be
present and available and hoping to meet as many of you as possible!

Thanks!

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)