Subject: New datatracker release: v6.31.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 07:29:46 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.31.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.31.1) ietf; urgency=low

  This release adds more proceedings generation functionality, adds
  slide ordering for session materials, adds caching for the json
  export for the 'IETFers' iOS app, tweaks some fonts, and fixes a
  number of bugs:

  * Fixed a number of places where events were given the document time, but 
    the document had not been given a new time yet, after the eventsave 
    refactoring code changes of [11841].  Fixes issue #2004.

  * Updated the zone information files used by the datatracker when generating
    iCalendar content.

  * Merged in [11891] from [email-masked]:
    Modified agenda.json to properly handle meetings that do not have an 
    agenda yet. Fixes #2003.  

  * Merged in [11890] from [email-masked]:
    Modified the monthly progress report script to deal with unicode
    characters in document titles.  

  * Merged in [11889] from [email-masked]:
    Strip .py extension of report scripts to match the rest.  Add 
    svn:executable to scripts that were missing it.   

  * Added page caching for json_agenda().  Changed localization of naive 
    time from database in json_agenda to use settings.PRODUCTION_TIMEZONE.

  * Merged in [11888] from [email-masked]:
    Added an order field to sessionpresentation to allow ordering slides. 
    Reworked the session details page to break slides and drafts into their own 
    sections.  

  * Added handling for an exception which could occur for charter documents 
    which does not have a matching chartered group.

  * Merged in [11877] from [email-masked]:
    Copy group chairs on confirmation email when a new group document 
    revision is submitted that changes the author set. Fixes #1998.  

  * Styled the textarea of the charter form to use a monospaced font.
    Corrected the monospace font selection for the dbtemplate textarea.

  * Merged in [11859] from [email-masked]:
    Put WG summary information on the rechartering page. Fixes #2000.  

  * Merged in [11856] from rcross@amslcom:
    Added a missing meeting fixture.

  * Merged in [11850] from rcross@amslcom:
    Added support for the IETF Overview for the proceedings, including an
    editable database-stored template; completed tests and migrations.

  * Merged in [11855] from [email-masked]:
    Updated the instructions page for the submit tool to reflect what 
    currently happens.  

  * Merged in [11849] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a bug with main secr/proceedings page and added a test.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  26 Aug 2016 03:50:26 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.31.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.31.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)