Subject: New datatracker release: v6.30.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 04:46:53 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.30.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.30.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Proceedings page work and improved meeting support**

  This release brings in new code to generate meeting proceedings pages,
  available only to the secretariat at this time; it adds slide links to the
  agenda for the Sunday sessions, provides a new json export of meeting data
  optimised for the iPhone IETFers app, and improves the error checking of
  form data for account creation.  It also fixes a number of bugs, as detailed
  in the changelog extract below: 

  * Merged in [11810] from [email-masked]:
    Corrected some missed base template references in dbtemplate from 
    the facelift effort.  

  * Merged in [11792] from [email-masked]:
    Requests for virtual interim meeting should go directly Scheduled - 
    Waiting for announcement state and an email notification sent to the 
    secretariat.  Fixes issue #1994.

  * Merged in [11789] from [email-masked]:
    Show timezone with interim meeting request information.  Fixes #1995.

  * Merged in [11781] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue with interim meeting series of more than two meetings.
    Changed to not send meeting change notifications for meetings not yet
    announced.  

  * Merged in [11756] from [email-masked]:
    Provides a custom json view of meetings optimized for the iphone app.  

  * Merged in ^/branch/iola/account-ascii-fixes-r11748 from [email-masked]:

    - Added a check for a reserved name in account registration
    - Handle Person.ascii in edit profile better to try to ensure that
      people fill it in correctly. Blank it out if it's unchanged from name
      and use unidecode to set it automatically (with a warning if it
      actually converts something).
    - Throw a validation error if a profile name contains an @ sign upon
      edit so that people do not forget to enter their name.

  * Fixed the plenary etherpad name

  * Added slide links to the Saturday/Sunday 'other' sessions.

  * Fixed the plenary jabber room name

  * Tweaked the help text for the nomcom member entry form.

  * Merged in [11780] from [email-masked]:
    Removed bluesheet upload from the secr/ bluesheets generation page.  Added
    navigation to session details from the meeting materials view rows.  

  * Merged in [11779] from [email-masked]:
    Robustness improvements for the bluesheet migrations.  

  * Merged in [11778] from [email-masked]:

    - Enabled and refined document_main view for bluesheets.
    - Improved migration for 95 and 96 bluesheets, adding DocAlias and DocEvent 
      creation.
    - Added bluesheet upload to the session details view.
    - Moved a function out of secr/proceedings/views into its own util.py file to 
      allow reusing it in other modules without introducing circular imports. 

  * Merged in [11770] from [email-masked]:
    Merged from rcross: Added Introduction header to proceedings. Added
    Acknowlegements to the meeting model. Added a view for acknowlegements.  

  * Merged in [11767] from [email-masked]:
    Improved some test coverage.  

  * Merged in [11766] from [email-masked]:
    Added status reports to proceedings. added a view for the applicable
    status report for a given meeting.  

  * Merged in [11764] from [email-masked]:

    - Moved the materials start, cutoff, and revision dates into the Meeting 
      object
    - Added a bit to meeting to note whether proceedings are final. 
    - Updated the proceedings view to reflect the status of that bit. 
    - Added a function that finalizes a meetings proceedings.
    - Straightened out a migration numbering collision introduced in an earlier 
      merge. 

  * Merged in [11758] from [email-masked]:
    Continued iterative-improvements to auto-generated proceedings:

    - Migration to create documents and sessionpresentations for ietf95 and 96
      bluesheets. Add bluesheets to proceedings.
    - Refactored columns for proceedings to group agenda, minutes, and
      bluesheets into one column.
    - Added a column for recordings. Show the recordings for all sessions for
      a group.
    - Refactored all_meeting_* functions on session. Improved (with a hack) how
      recordings are displayed.
    - Added guards against very old meetings. For more modern, past, meetings,
      added a warning that these are not the official proceedings and provide
      a link to the official proceedings. 

  * Merged in [11711] from [email-masked]:
    Starting a page for direct rendering of proceedings.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Aug 2016 09:32:09 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.30.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.30.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)