Subject: New datatracker release: v6.31.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 23:05:10 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.31.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.31.0) ietf; urgency=low

  **Refactoring of saving document state and events**

  This release contains a major refactoring of the way document state changes
  are saved.  It contains a migration which takes a long time to run, but can
  safely run at the same time as the system is in production.

  Extract from the commit log:

  * Merged in ^/branch/iola/event-saving-refactor-r10291 (via
    ^/personal/henrik/6.30.1-eventsave), which refactors document saving to
    always use doc.save_with_history(events), and requires at least one
    accompanying event.  This branch also provides refactoring of recurring
    regexes in url patterns into a dictionary.  As part of the merge, also did
    refactoring of newer code which didn't use the save_with_history() method.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  24 Aug 2016 22:11:05 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.31.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.31.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)