Subject: New datatracker release: v6.33.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 05:40:05 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.33.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.33.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release provides secretariat support for managing draft submissions
  outside of the automated datatracker draft submission tool.  In addition to
  making the secreatiat handling of draft submissions that come in by email or
  other paths easier, it also improves the datatracker submission and document
  history for these documents.

  From the commit log:

  * Merged in ^/branch/scow/track-manual-id-posts-6.31.1.dev0, which 
    provides secretariat support for managing draft submissions outside of the 
    automated datatracker draft submission tool.

  * Fixed an issue where button badges would be positioned differently on 
    firefox and webkit-based browsers.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 Sep 2016 12:18:52 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.33.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.33.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)