Subject: New datatracker release: v6.33.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 23:23:39 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.33.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.33.1) ietf; urgency=high

  **Nomcom nominee merging, agenda.json enhancements**

  This release brings back merging of duplicate nominee records in the nomcom
  tool, to complement the merging of duplicate person records.  It brings a
  number of enhancements to the agenda.json output provided for the IETFers
  iOS app, and a number of bugfixes as mentioned in this changelog excerpt:

  * Merged in [11988] from [email-masked]: Fix issue with proceedings for
    training sessions.  

  * Brought back the nomcom nominee merge functionality which was
    inadvertently removed in January.  There is now both a Merge Nominee and a
    Merge Person form, with additional instructions which should make it
    easier to choose the right one for the task.

  * Don't use EmptyQuerySet directly; return Class.objects.none() instead.

  * Clarified the differences between Document.href() and
    Document.get_absolute_url().  Updated PLAN.

  * On request, changed the agenda and minutes links in json_agenda to point
    at the document text instead of the document API endpoint.

  * Added an is_bof flag to json_agenda.  Also added group state information.
    Changed the group information to use historic information instead of
    current.

  * Added a link to the minutes api to json_agenda().  Changed the output json
    to use sorted keys.

  * Made retrieve_search_results() always return a queryset, which lets us use
    .exists() on the returned value as needed.

  * Made 'group' a json object in the json_agenda, and added
    session.group.type information.

  * Fixed a merge error which replaced the group group state with a duplicate
    group charter line on the group_about page.  Fixes issue #2009.

  * Changed the 1id_index generation to use a new Person method
    .plain_ascii().  Added tests for some Person name methods.

  * Changed 1id_index back to using plain names, undoing an inadvertent change
    to names with title.

  * Added object IDs to /meeting/<num>/agenda.json.

  * Datatracker buildbot (http://buildbot.tools.ietf.org:8010/waterfall)
    enhancements, tracking additional Test-Crawler measurables.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  22 Sep 2016 22:48:51 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.33.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.33.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)