Subject: Review tracking in the datatracker

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:41:33 -0600

Chairs -

Today's datatracker release added directorate review tracking to the 
datatracker (as described in RFC7735).

You'll see some new buttons show up. In particular, there is a "request 
review" button that will show up on your working group documents. Use it 
to request Early reviews from different directorates. You do not need to 
(and should not) use it to ask for last call or telechat reviews - the 
directorate secretaries will see those automatically.

You'll also see review results linked directly from a document's main 
page now. Note that many older reviews will present a "cannot read file" 
error - we're working on fixing that - for now, follow the "Posted At" 
link that will appear on the review document's main page.

You'll see more as the directorate secretaries use this tool to assign 
reviews.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

RjS

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:43:45 -0600

Oh - I meant to add - Jean Mahoney put together a page for genart 
reviewers that may be useful for everyone at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/DatatrackerReviewToolHowto>

RjS

On 11/30/16 5:41 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> You'll see some new buttons show up. In particular, there is a 
> "request review" button that will show up on your working group 
> documents. Use it to request Early reviews from different 
> directorates. You do not need to (and should not) use it to ask for 
> last call or telechat reviews - the directorate secretaries will see 
> those automatically.
>
> page now. Note that many older reviews will present a "cannot read 
> file" error - we're working on fixing that - for now, follow the 
> "Posted At" link that will appear on the review document's main page.
>

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 16:01:25 -0800

Looking at the document I currently most care about, I notice an
inconsistency between the WG overview page and the document page.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-msg/

The document has two reviews, but there are three listed on the WG overview
page.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: WGChairs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Robert
> Sparks
> Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:44 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Review tracking in the datatracker
> 
reviewers
> that may be useful for everyone at
>