Subject: New datatracker release: v6.37.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 10:02:02 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.37.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.37.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release without any particular focus.  From the
  commit log:

  * Tweaked and enhanced the django admin for DocEvents.

  * Replaced the use of plain DocEvent for submission doc events with a 
    SubmissionDocEvent that carries rev and a FK to submission.

  * Restricted the permitted revisions for Trac -- the most recent revision of
    Trac (1.2.x) has a different API than 1.0.x.

  * Pip 9.0.1 does not obey requirements which lead to downgrading an 
    installed package.  Useless for our purpose.  Requiring pip<9.0 in 
    requirements.txt .

  * If a session agenda for a meeting exists, but is not bound to the 
    session, the Document.objects.create() in upload_session_agenda() will 
    fail.  Using get_or_create() instead.

  * Made the svn and libsvn symlinking code more robust against bad 
    settings.

  * Made doc.views_stat.make_title() more robust against inconsistent query 
    arguments.

  * Updated the create_group_wikis management command with additional 
    switches to make it easier to do test deployment of individual wikis.

  * Don't run ietf.checks.* more than once per invocation (under Django 
    1.7, these can be run more times than there are apps with migrations, 
    posibly as many times as twice that number).

  * Tweaked debug.py

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  07 Nov 2016 12:18:30 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.37.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.37.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)