Subject: issue tracker colorbar/link missing?

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 17:59:36 +0100

All,

WG tools pages (e.g. https://tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/) used to contain a
little colorbar for each WG doc indicating the number of open issues, and a
link to the issue tracker (right?).

I can access the tracker (e.g. https://trac.ietf.org/trac/6tisch/report/1)
but fail to see the link on https://tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/.

Was something changed/obsoleted, or am I missing something obvious?

Thomas

-- 
_______________________________________

Thomas Watteyne, PhD
Research Scientist & Innovator, Inria
Sr Networking Design Eng, Linear Tech
Founder & co-lead, UC Berkeley OpenWSN
Co-chair, IETF 6TiSCH

www.thomaswatteyne.com
_______________________________________

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 18:58:37 +0100

Hi Thomas,

> link to the issue tracker (right?).

Right.

> Was something changed/obsoleted, or am I missing something obvious?

Those small colourbars went away with the move of all WG Trac instances from
the tools servers which I personally run to the official ietf servers, I'm
sorry to say.

We should look at bringing that back, integrated with the datatracker WG
pages.  It was reasonable to put up the colourbars when the Trac sqlite3
databases were on the local machine; I think it would cause much longer
rendering time to get this working across servers, if there even exists
an API that could provide the necessary information.

Sorry for the loss of functionality -- I'll see what I can do make it only
temporary.

Best regards,

	Henrik