Subject: New datatracker release: v6.38.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 16:40:48 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.38.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.38.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 97 Code Sprint Release 2**

  This release contains a further datatracker enhancement from the IETF-97
  Code Sprint:

  * Merged in [12326] from [email-masked]:
    Allow WG Chairs to manage the meeting materials when starting from 
    the old WG Chair Dashboard in ietf.secr.proceedings 

ietfdb (6.38.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 97 Code Sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the IETF-97
  Code Sprint.  This brings in many useful bugfixes and enhancements, as
  described below. Many thanks to everyone who contributed!

  * Merged in [12353] from [email-masked]:
    A second performance improvement for the proceedings pages.  

  * Merged in [12352] from [email-masked]:
    Add links to session materials pages to the rows on the by-type view of
    the agenda.  

  * Merged in [12351] from [email-masked]:
    Tweaked button color and position on the last call form for status-change
    documents at the secretariat's request.  

  * Merged in [12348] from [email-masked]:
    Performance improvements for the proceedings page.  

  * Merged in [12347] from [email-masked]:
    Repaired broken links on the proceedings page.  

  * Merged in [12340] and [12341] from [email-masked]:
    Incorporated Robert's \'swim lane\' code to eliminate slot overlaps that
    made weekend effectively unusable.  Reworked animation code to use CSS
    animations for smoother performance.  Calendar redraw is now completely
    event driven rather than refreshed once per second.  Expanded meetings can
    now be closed with escape key.  Refactored code to make it more idomatic.
    Eliminated many globals.  Reformatted to reflect a more consistent coding
    style. 

  * Added common patterns for template file names to ignore when testing 
    template parsing and template test coverage.

  * Fixed another duplicate entry issue with materials uploads.

  * Merged in [12338] from [email-masked]:
    Modified the RFC feed to better support digital preservation.  Fixed an
    issue with the agenda linking to group type \'other\' slides.

  * Merged in [12334] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed parameter validations in meeting.views.ajax_get_utc().  Fixes #2023.
    Also fixes a pyflakes error.

  * Merged in [12330] and [12331] from [email-masked]:
    Add the ability for the Secretariat to skip the announcement when
    scheduling an IRTF interim meeting. Fixes #2015.  

  * Fixed another case where pre-existing database objects related to 
    meeting materials would cause exceptions when trying to upload updates.

  * Merged in [12329] from [email-masked]:
    Added groups that did not meet to the proceedings.  

  * Updated installation instructions.

  * Merged in [12320] from [email-masked]:
    Change non-working-group-session edit view to use same group options 
    available when creating the non-working-group-sessions.   

  * Merged in [12318] from [email-masked]:
    Change the edit buttons on the materials page to be links. Move where 
    the link appears.  

  * Merged in [12317] from [email-masked]:
    Add links to group meetings tabs from the navbar for 
    chairs/secretaries.  

  * Merged in [12316] from [email-masked]:
    Guard against sessions that have no timeslot (such as for groups that 
    are not officially not meeting at an IETF meeting) in the materials upload 
    views.  

  * Merged in [12315] from [email-masked]:
    Add a view of past meetings.  

  * Added admin entries for a bunch of name models lacking them.

  * Added the man viewer to the Dockerfile, hence the docker image.

  * Added a --no-download option to docker/updatedb

  * Added a utf-8 encoding setting, in case the autogenerated datetime 
    string from the $ keyword uses a non-ascii locale.

  * Use rsync instead of wget to pull down the datatracker database image, 
    since wget isn't available on macs by default.

  * Fixed some issues with mkdevbranch; giving better normalization of the 
    input to uniq, and correctly using the alias list to provide the correct 
    alias for email addresses where localpart should not be used to derive the 
    svn branch name.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Nov 2016 23:59:35 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.38.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.38.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)