Subject: New datatracker release: v6.39.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 06:45:40 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.39.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.39.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Review tracking**

  This release adds review tracking to the datatracker.

  The functionality added satisfies the requirements captured in RFC7735 
  and is an evolution of the widely-used standalone review tracking tool 
  developed and maintained by Tero Kivinen. This release includes 
  importing the existing review data from each review team.

  Highlights of the new functionality include:

  - review team members can easily see and manage their review 
    assignments, and can complete their reviews on- or off-line, with direct 
    integration into the mailarchive tool.

  - all reviews for a document are captured in the datatracker and linked 
    from the document's main page.

  - integrated review queue management for review team secretaries, 
    automatically suggesting IETF last-call and telechat reviews.

  - ADs and working group chairs can explicitly request reviews.

  From the commit log:

  * Merged in ^/branch/iola/review-tracker-r12128@12397, bringing in the 
    review tool functionality described in RFC7735.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  29 Nov 2016 13:07:38 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.39.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.39.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 09:03:45 -0600

Note that after this is deployed, I will be running the imports of the 
existing review team databases manually - please expect a short delay 
before any team's ongoing activity shows in the tracker.

RjS