Subject: New datatracker release: v6.39.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 04:56:41 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.39.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.39.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Historical review data. Enhanced person profile page.  Review page enhancements.**

  This is a mixed bugfix and feature release.  From the commitlog:

  * Merged in [12489] from [email-masked]:
    Save a new reviewrequest for each team requested in the request form.
    Fixes #2094.  

  * Merged in [12487] from [email-masked]:
    Make it clearer what version was requested and what version was 
    reviewed on a reveiwers overview page. Fixes #2101.  

  * Check event type only when an event is available.

  * Merged in [12482] from [email-masked]:
    Improves control of email headers for review summary messages. Provides 
    team-specific templates for review summary messages. Fixes #2092 and #2082. 

  * Merged in [12479] from [email-masked]:
    Add missing team constraint in the check for previous reviews by a
    reviewer.  

  * Moved optional text wrapping before html escaping in markup_unicode(),
    used by get_unicode_document_content().  Fixes a problem with some
    document lines being wrapped when they should not be.

  * Fixed the manage assigned reviews template to handle the case when 
    reviewed rev is blank.  Fixes issue #2086.

  * Changed to using TestCase from ietf.utils in some places, for consistent
    test-suite failure messages.

  * Updated installation instructions.  Run migrations as the web server user;
    migrations may create files which the datatracker should be able to write.

  * Don't count the template loading done in TemplateChecksTestCase towards
    template coverage numbers.  Updated coverage numbers to match.

  * Merged in [12461] from [email-masked]:
    Added a migration to fetch text from reviews in the mail archives and
    populate the review documents. Fixes #2064.  Will patch into production. 

  * Added more document information to the personal profile pages at
    /person/<full name>, after a suggestion from Benoit Claise.  Fixes issue
    #2066.

  * Added new display columns to the reviewer settings admin page.

  * Merged in [12438] from [email-masked]:
    Don't show teams with only 'No response' reviews in the search result 
    rows, using the same logic as used for the document main page. Fixes #2070. 

  * Fixed a typo.  Fixes issue #2073.

  * Added a validator for the reviewer settings' Filter Regexp field, to 
    make sure that we don't later hit exceptions when trying to compile and use 
    the regexp entered.

  * Tweaked the admin for doc.models.Document to capture a comment about 
    changes made, and save those in the document history, using 
    .save_with_history().  This makes the admin useful again for doing document 
    changes.  See issue #2067.

  * Changed the handling of DocEvent 'rev' fields in document history.  We 
    should give DocEvent a 'rev' field which is always filled in; the current 
    handling is error prone and much to complicated.

  * Fixed errors in the test_interim_request_series() test.

  * Added a link to the meetecho session recording (not the youtube 
    conversion) on the IETF agenda page.

  * Added guards against picking up non-ascii characters in draft title and
    abstract from drafts submitted in xml form.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Dec 2016 10:25:12 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.39.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.39.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)