Subject: New datatracker release: v6.40.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 04:59:38 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.40.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.40.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a mixed bugfix and enhancements release with a lot of attention on
  the new document review support.  A number of deprecated functionality from
  earlier Django version has also be fixed up to use newer idioms.

  From the commit log:

  * Fixed a html nit (nbsp without semicolon).

  * Merged in [12545] and [12549] from [email-masked]:
    Allow ads and secretaries to edit the review request comment.  Allow a
    review request to include a comment to show to the review team secretary
    at assignment time and the reviewer at review time. Fixes #2096.  

  * Merged in [12543] from [email-masked]:
    Provide defaults on the Request review form. Fixes #2108.  

  * Merged in [12541] from [email-masked]:
    Provide default filters for reviewer settings. Fixes #2093.  

  * Merged in [12520] from [email-masked]:
    Slight refactor of the review models to capture review team settings. 
    Allows configuring review teams to get automatic suggestions for reviews or 
    not. Provides a better admin for creating/managing review teams. Fixes 
    #2048 and #2072.  

  * Merged in [12518] from [email-masked]:
    Fixes href() for bluesheets. Fixes #2107.

  * Merged in [12506] from [email-masked]:
    Show the review requester on review team summary pages. Fixes #2095.  

  * Merged in [12505] from [email-masked]:
    Disallow requesting directorate reviews of RFCs (such things would better
    be done with reviews of status change documents). Fixes #2065.  

  * Tweaked mergeready to use modules in working dir, and be slightly more 
    verbose when building the mergeinfo cache.

  * Moved warnings settings from manage.py and test_runner.py to one single
    place, settings.py.  Decreased the verbosity level when invoking
    'loaddata' from the test runner.

  * Deprecation fix: Pass the result of active_review_teams() to a
    Role.objects query, instead of passing the function.

  * Deprecation fixes: Use request.GET or request.POST as appropriate, instead
    of request.REQUEST.

  * Deprecation fixes: Explicitly say that redirects are permanent.

  * Deprecation fix: Changed method of retrieving an app's models.  Also now
    importing import_module from importlib instead of from django.

  * Deprecation fixes: Removed instances of 'load future' from templates that
    don't need it any more.

  * Changed the state shown in all_id.txt for drafts which have entered IESG
    processing, but then been replaced, to show as 'Replaced' instead of 'In
    IESG Processing'.  This is consistent with how they are shown in
    all_id2.txt.

  * Added a script to list role holder emails, for use in building
  * postconfirmd's whitelist.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Dec 2016 04:05:35 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.40.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.40.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)