Subject: New datatracker release: v6.40.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 02:08:52 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.40.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.40.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Review tool enhancements and Django 1.8 adaptations**

  This is a bugfix/enhancement release focused on addressing feedback on the
  recently introduced review management functionality and doing further
  adaptations to the Django 1.8 framework.

  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [12606] from [email-masked]:
    Tweaked the docevent description for the event noting that a chartering
    effort has been abandoned. Fixes #2099.

  * Merged in [12596] from [email-masked]:
    Show other completed reviews of a document on page showing the status of a
    review request. Fixes #2083.  

  * Merged in [12595] from [email-masked]:
    Improved the team review content templates. Related to #2075.  

  * Merged in [12594] from [email-masked]:
    Provided templates for directly entered review contents for those
    teams/review-types that have them. Fixes #2075.  

  * Merged in [12593] from [email-masked]:
    Send mail to team secretaries when a review is explicitly requested.
    Changed the From and Subject for assignment emails to reviewers to make it
    clearer what the review is for and who assigned it. Fixes #2053 and #2114.

  * Merged in [12589] from [email-masked]:
    Show additional details about a review request when completing it. 
    Fixes #2112.  

  * Merged in [12588] from [email-masked]:
    Changed how we display review text to follow the tecnique used with other
    large blocks of pasted or imported text (shepherds writeups for instance).
    Fixes #2104.  

  * Fixed some pyflakes and form initialization issues with the upgrade to
    DurationField.

  * Extended the form fields used for duration to accept additional formats,
    including formats the secretariat are currently using, in order to avoid
    UI trouble with the TimedeltaField --> DurationField transition.

  * Upgraded custom TimedeltaFields to use the builtin DurationField from
    Django 1.8, and adjusted forms and initialization values accordingly.

  * Merged in [12521] and [12540] from [email-masked]:
    Removed classes obviated in r12520.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Dec 2016 13:04:48 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.40.3'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.40.4.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)