Subject: New datatracker release: v6.41.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 06:09:22 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.41.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.41.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor bugfix release in preparation for merging in the Django 1.9
  upgrade work.  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [12748] from [email-masked]:
    Added requested resources and people who must be there to email
    notifications of session requests.  Fixes #2172.  

  * Added notes to PLAN on features of the new django releases we might want
    to put to use.

  * Fixed an issue with building links from URLs which are already part of a
    link.  Fixes issue #2175.

  * Fixed a place where missing queryargument data could cause a 500 error.

  * Updated the installation instructions based on feedback from
    [email-masked].

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  31 Jan 2017 05:49:41 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.41.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.41.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)