Subject: New datatracker release: v6.40.4

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 09:41:22 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.40.4, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.40.4) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, with some enhancements, mostly related to the
  review tool.  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [12670]  and [12675] from [email-masked]:
    Make changing skip_next on a review assignment an explicit decision of the
    assigner. Commit ready for merge. Fixes #2148.

  * Enabled correct time sorting and reporting for interim meetings on 
    /group/{{acronym}}/meetings/, and tweaked the date format.  Fixes issue 
    #2145.

  * Merged in [12665] from [email-masked]:
    Make it easier to see who's really next in reviewer rotation.  

  * Merged in [12627] from [email-masked]:
    Added some convenience navigation for review team secretaries to the menu.
    Restructured the menu lightly around Documents and Role-related links.
    Added navigation from a reviewers \'My Reviews\' page back to the review
    team pages. Fixes #2079.  

  * Added a link to the group datatracker page to the new group 
    announcement (and review) emails.  Fixes issue #2140.

  * Aligned some Group edit form field limits with those of the Group 
    model.  Fixes issue #2137.

  * Excluded some non-testable files from code coverage measurements.

  * Removed an inadvertently duplicated template for-loop.  Fixes issue 
    #2136.

  * Added guards against instances of queryset filtering using an object 
    without primary key.

  * Added password reset links in 2 places; on the login form and in the User
    menu -- it's not been really easy to find the password reset page.

  * Added a variation on the manage.py script which will pick up our local 
    python virtualenv under env/.  This is for use when invoking django 
    management commands externally, for instance in email pipelines from 
    /etc/aliases.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 Jan 2017 07:06:53 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.40.4'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.40.5.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)