Subject: draft's [Email] link using @tools.ietf.org again

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 23:53:31 +0000

Hi Henrik,

It looks like the [Email] link on draft pages is using
@tools.ietf.org again.  IIRC, it should be just @ietf.org.
I don't know how many drafts this effects, but it definitely
effects [1] and [2].

FWIW, datatracker's "Email expansions" tab provides the
correct email addresses.

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-00
[2] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-00

Thanks,
Kent

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 13:55:45 +0100

Hi Kent,

> I don't know how many drafts this effects, but it definitely

Ugh.  Didn't I fix this once?  If so, I think I've fixed it better
now ;-)

The @tools.ietf.org addresses will linger for a while, as the htmlized
versions are stored on disk and are refreshed by the script as the
cache times out.  But I've verified proper generation for the drafts
you mention below.

> [2] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-00

Best regards,

	Henrik