Subject: Proposed IETF Statement Concerning Personal Data for Review

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 15:27:10 -0800

The IAOC would like community input on a proposed IETF Statement
Concerning Personal Data.

The policy discusses the following:
  1.  General – Most Personal Data Submitted to the Parties Will Become Public
  2.  You Consent to International Transmission of Your Data 
  3.  Exceptions – Information That We Do Not Release to the Public
  4.  Security
  5.  Children
  6.  Inquiries
  7.  Compliance
  8.  Other Organizations
  9.  Links to other sites.
  10.  Consent

The proposed Privacy Policy is located here:
https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/Privacy-Statement-23Feb17.htm

The previous policy was posted for community review on 24 February
2016. This new version reflects input received during that community
review and a diff file reflecting the changes since that version is
located here:

https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/Diff-Privacy-2016-02-24-02-Privacy-23Feb17.pdf

The IAOC will consider all comments received by 9 March 2017.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director