Subject: New datatracker release: v6.44.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 02:14:25 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.44.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.44.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Improved account editing**

  This is a small feature release with some bugfixes.  It introduces the
  ability for datatracker users to change their username from the current
  one to one of the (other) active email addresses of their account, and
  the ability to indicate which of the active email addresses should be
  considered the primary email address.  It adds a menu endtry for document
  search, which was not easy to navigate to internally if you didn't know how.
  Other minor fixes are mentioned in the commit log:

  * Added the ability for logged-in users to change their login (username) 
    to any of the active email addresses of the account.  Fixes ticket #2052.

  * Tweaked the company name extraction code in class Draft.

  * Added support for indicating the primary email address of one's 
    datatracker account.  Fixes issue #2106.

  * Merged in [12835] from [email-masked]:
    Fixes #2202.  Interim sessions appear unordered.  Switch templates to 
    use ordered assignments() related object manager.  Also removed now unused 
    template filters.   

  * Added a menu entry for Document Search

  * Fixed an issue with the test-crawler which could cause false positives 
    for urls containing apostrophe.

  * Fixed a html entity issue.

  * Tweaked the author extraction to recognize short lines as paragraph 
    ends, not only lines ending in '.' or ':'

  * Stabilized a number of nomcom tests by enforcing queryset ordering.

  * Added more information about submission errors and a full idnits run to 
    the manual post email sent to the secretariat.

  * Added some updates to /release/about

  * Added ordering by name to group personnel lists in edit and about 
    views.  This ordering is by the person's profile name, without attempting 
    to determine which name part is family name or given name.  Fixes #2184.

  * Extended the name_parts() method to consider military rank prefixes.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Feb 2017 08:59:35 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.44.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.44.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)