Subject: New datatracker release: v6.47.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 02:38:31 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.47.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.47.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **New document WG states: Waiting for Implementation, and Held by WG**

  This is a mixed feature and bugfix release.  It adds two new document WG
  States, provides several internal enhancements, and removes a bunch of dead
  code.  Bugfixes are as indicated in this excerpt from the commit log:

  * Added a data migration which adds 2 new document WG states: 'Waiting for
    Implementation' and 'Held by WG'.

  * Added a 'rev' field to DocEvent, and removed the corresponding field from
    NewRevisionDocEvent and SubmissionDocEvent.  Added a migration for an
    initial schema change, one data migration to copy and infer revision
    information, another schema migration to remove extraneous revision field,
    and another data migration to fix up bad timestamps and bad revision info
    from the period 2016-09-10 to 2016-10-04.  Updated more than 200 instances
    of DocEvent creation to supply a 'rev' value.

  * Fixed a problem with assertion() and unreachable(), which could break if
    certain names (like 'args') were set in the calling frame.

  * Removed dead code marked as unreachable in the previous release, and added
    unreachable marks for newly identified probable dead code.

  * Added a msgid (Message-ID) field to the Message model, and added needed
    migrations for the field.  The first migration creates the new column with
    NULL values for existing rows, the second adds creation of msgid values by
    default for new rows.

  * Added a data migration to add author information to existing reviews.

  * Added code to create all appropriate aliases when a Person record is
    created, both in ietfauth and in PersonFactory.  This was not consistently
    done earlier, leading to test-suite failures for test factory persons with
    more than one given name.

  * Added document author information for review document objects.

  * Improved handling of a case where a meeting floor have been defined, but
    no floor image uploaded yet.

  * Changed email notification code for reviews done, in order to save the
    message as a Message instance before sending it.  Added test code to check
    that a Message instance is created and matches what goes out.

  * Merged in [12917] from [email-masked]: Fixes #2207.
    bin/merge-person-records remove _meta.get_all_related_objects() deprecated
    in Django 1.10.  

  * Merged in [12950] from [email-masked]: Provide material management access
    to Area Group chairs.  Fixes #2219.

  * Changed the state choices in the document adoption form to exclude the few
    that should not be available, rather than explicitly list all others.
    This makes it possible to add new document WG states without editing the
    code, in many cases.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  04 Mar 2017 05:46:38 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.47.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.47.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)