Subject: Co-chairing session over Meetecho

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:41:25 +0800

Hi Everyone,

I just co-chaired Lwig WG session via Meetecho, the experience was
quite nice.  Thank the Meetecho team who has made all of this
happening (I always say that IETF is the most informationized meeting
on the world )

Here are some useful points to note and share :
a) talk with the AD and co-chair before the absence decision, so that
they can help onsite.

b) register the meeting as a presenter role, that is different from an observer

c) finish the network test via the link provided by the Meetecho
contact and send the report finally to help them identify possible
issues; (in the course of the test, I was once notified that ICE fail
and then I tried again, then it worked well)

d) have a nice conversation with the Meetecho contact in room, he/she
can help to twister the angle of the camera so that you can see the
presenter or the microphone line on demand.

Keep up with the good work. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Zhen