Subject: trac wiki question about auto-magic links?

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:47:10 -0400

At some point, our trac wikis went from auto-magically creating links on
certain distinguished names like RFC#### and draft-ietf-... to not doing so.

Does anyone have an example in their wiki of this working?  

-- Jeff (getting around to pre-IETF janitorial work)

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:51:03 +0100

HI Jeff,

> Does anyone have an example in their wiki of this working? 

This happened when the wikis were moved from tools.ietf.org to the
main ietf server.  What's needed to fix this is that I upgrade the
Trac plugin I wrote for tools.ietf.org to run on the Trac version
used on the main server, and install it there.  I'll add it to the
list of things to do.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:59:18 -0400

> used on the main server, and install it there.  I'll add it to the

Thanks, Henrik.  I was concerned I had broken something. :-)

-- Jeff