Subject: New datatracker release: v6.48.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 06:03:03 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.48.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.48.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **HTMLized drafts and RFCs**

  This introduces improved htmlization of drafts and RFCs in the datatracker,
  using the code originally developed for tools.ietf.org.  This initial
  changeset does not update all internal links to point at the htmlized
  document instead of at the document meta-information tab; it is expected
  that further work will change some, but certainly not all, of the internal
  document links to do so.

  Document search-result lines (and lines in document lists which use the same
  format) now link to the document meta-information tab using a circled 'i'
  information symbol, while the text link points at the htmlized text.  This
  may also change, pending feedback from users.

  Here's the changeset: https://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/changeset/13041

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Mar 2017 08:58:26 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.48.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.48.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)