Subject: New datatracker release: v6.49.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 13:01:46 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.49.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.49.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 98 code sprint release 1**

  This release contains datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the IETF-98
  Code Sprint, where we had a record number of commits :-) The release brings
  in many useful bugfixes and enhancements, as described below. Many thanks to
  everyone who contributed!

  * Changed to use doc.canonical_name instead of doc.name when computing 
    the cache key for htmlized documents in order to trigger a new generation 
    when a draft goes to RFC.

  * Merged in [13137] from [email-masked]:
    Added CANCELLED message to agenda for 'other' session types.

  * Merged in [13135] from [email-masked]:
    Added document titles to HTML titles.  Fixes #1957.  

  * Upgraded phantomjs in the docker image to 1.9.8.

  * Merged in [13134] from [email-masked]:
    Shrink all images with image_optim.  

  * Merged in [13129] from [email-masked]:
    Replaced a table with div.  

  * Merged in [13125] from [email-masked]:

    Added a REST API endpoint to notify Datatracker that new session recording
    files are available, triggering an import.  For use by the Meetech crew.

  * Changed the creation of temporary test dirs to use names which include 
    the test class name, in order to make it possible to run test cases in 
    parallel.  Disabled coverage testing when running in parallel (those 
    classes cannot be pickled and distributed to the test runner threads, and 
    also won't pass coverage data back).  Tweaked the TestCase.tempdir() method.

  * Modified an API test to make it pickleable (for parallel test runs).

  * Merged in [13120] from [email-masked]:
    Be more explicit on review message subject lines. Fixes #2103.  

  * Merged in [13118] from [email-masked]:
    Updated vnu.jar and fixed various HTML5 nits it found during a test crawl. 

  * Merged in [13115] from [email-masked]:
    Added draftname to email subject for review request (addresses #2144).  

  * Made relative paths work for the create_group_wikis commnand.  Added 
    wiki and svn dir patterns to docker/settings_local.py.

  * Merged in [13114] from [email-masked]:
    Added the meetecho address to settings.AUDIO_IMPORT_EMAIL.   

  * Merged in [13113] from [email-masked]:
    Added a Country column to meeting/NN/proceedings/attendees.  Fixes #2228.   

  * Merged in [13112] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed various RemovedInDjango20Warning warnings.  

  * Merged in [13109] from [email-masked]:
    Renamed crawl_history to make_rev_history, which is more descriptive.
    Fixes #2224 (thanks, Robert!) by generating graphs for the entire revision
    history of a doc, both forward and backward in time.  

  * Tweaked docker/run slightly.  Added 2 utility scripts docker/mailserver 
    and docker/devserver, to start a debug smtp server and a development 
    webserver in separate terminal windws.  These assume that the docker image 
    already is running.  Tweaked the settings_local in docker/ to send email to 
    the debug smtp server.

  * Changed docker/run in order to more easily be able to run multiple 
    terminals against the docker enviroment, and also start the dev server and 
    a debug smtp server in separate terminal windows.

  * Merged in [13108] from [email-masked]:
    Changed 'ID Tracker' to 'Datatracker' in various places. Addresses #2100. 

  * Merged in [13107] from [email-masked]:
    Changes to bower.json to correctly pick up assets for some new versions of
    various packages we use.  

  * Merged in [13102] from [email-masked]:
    Updated bootstrap-datepicker3 to 1.6.4.  

  * Merged in [13101] from [email-masked]:
    Updated jquery.tablesorter to v2.28.5.  

  * Merged in [13100] from [email-masked]:
    Removed empty template directory.  

  * Merged in [13099] from [email-masked]:
    Removed outdated (and unused) bootstrap version. 

  * Refined the selection of commit log info lines.

  * Merged in [13098] from [email-masked]:
    Updated bootstrap to 3.3.7.  

  * Updated DRAFT_NAMES_WITH_DOT for another dot draft.

  * Improved traceback for a logger.error() message.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  29 Mar 2017 08:12:21 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.49.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.49.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)