Subject: New datatracker release: v6.48.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 05:37:32 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.48.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.48.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small patch release to catch up with patches for 6.48.0 before
  generating the IETF-98 sprint participant branches.

  * Added better handling of missing documents (such as rfc575, which was
    never issued, but is still requested.)

  * Improved Document.get_file_path() to return even more correct draft
    paths.

  * Changed some test assertions so they provide more information on failure.

  * Tweaked the 'rev' pattern, and added handling of revision number format
    exceptios when breaking apart name and rev for documents which don't use
    the charter rev model.

  * Tweaks to docker/copydb.

  * On request, reverted the document rendering on the document status page 
    to the old look.

  * Changed where to look for the text version of drafts, to always look in
    the comprehensive ID archive

  * Reverted a bad css change from the rfcmarkup work.

  * Made Document.htmlized() be a bit smarter about handling documents 
    which have not been provided in .txt format.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  22 Mar 2017 02:50:19 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.48.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.48.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)