Subject: New datatracker release: v6.50.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 05:11:36 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.50.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.50.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small feature release which provides a management command to
  create / delete a set of related test and development data for a dummy
  nomcom ('ietf/manage.py create_dummy_nomcom'), and adds statistics charts
  for release coverage and frequency.  Room resources can now be marked as in
  use or not, to control which resources are shown on the session request
  form.  A few bugs have also been addressed, as indicated in the commit log:

  * Merged in [13230] from [email-masked]:
    Added scripts to create/delete a dummy nomcom to use in development
    environments.  Fixes #2283. 

  * Added charts for test coverage and release frequency.

  * Fixed an if-statement which incorrectly disabled coverage testing when 
    the parallel testing count was set to 1.

  * Removed the 'Document' tab introduced in 6.48.0

  * Moved the caching of htmlized documents into Document.htmlized() in 
    order to avoid caching failed htmliztions (usually because of a missing 
    .txt file).

  * Added filtering of room resources in the session request form based on 
    the 'used' flag of the room resource name.  Tweaked admin to show 'used' 
    for ResourceAssociations.  Added Flipchart and U-shape-layout resources 
    through a data migration, and added/modified resource icons.

  * Replaced an old unworkable email addesss in the 404 page with the current
    bugreport address, now configured in settings.py.

  * Tweaked the use of the -p option of bin/mkrelease.  Added
    [email-masked] to the release email addressees.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Apr 2017 10:30:03 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.50.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.50.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)