Subject: New datatracker release: v6.53.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 06:42:13 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.53.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.53.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Nomcom features, YouTube import, Better text wrapping in emails**

  This release provides the ability for NomComs to collect feedback on
  arbitrary topics, and fixes some warts on the nomcom pages.  It adds
  automated import of session recording data from YouTube, and a number of
  other secretariat tool refinements.  Review team pages now show both date of
  assignment and deadline, and reviews sent in email should not be mangled by
  unnecesary line wrapping any more.  There are also a some internal
  improvements.  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [13503] from [email-masked]:
    Added usernames to the email sent to the secretariat when a possible 
    duplicate person has been detected. Fixes #2307.  

  * Merged in [13501] from [email-masked]:
    Used a simpler widget for the public key file when editing a nomcom to
    remove confusion between clearing keys and clearing the form control.
    Fixes #2299.  

  * Merged in [13500] from [email-masked]:
    Provide assigned dates on review team reviewers page. Fixes #2304.
    Related to #2305.  

  * Changed all instances of the deprecated self.failUnless() unittest method 
    to self.assertTrue().

  * Merged in [13499] from [email-masked]:
    Add non WG Area choices to Parent field of secretariat groups edit form.
    Fixes #1344.  

  * Improved review linebreaking tests, based on [13495] from [email-masked].

  * Merged in [13492] from [email-masked]:
    Removed old proceedings generation code.  Fixes #2234.   

  * Merged in [13485] from [email-masked]:
    Added import of YouTube session videos, using the YouTube Data API.
    Fixes #2249.

  * Added a middleware exception handler for the case of people submitting 
    unicode outside the Basic Multilingual Plane, which cannot currently be 
    saved to the database.

  * Added a test for no-agenda templates being used for future meetings 
    without agenda. Aligned the wording in the txt and html templates.

  * Merged in [13474] from [email-masked]:
    Allow the nomcom to collect feedback on arbitrary topics. Fixes #2256 
    and #1846.  

  * Eliminated several variations on word wrapping, keeping only what used to
    be wrap_text(), but renamed as ietf.utils.text.wordwrap().  This performs
    better than django.utils.text.wrap() when there are indented text parts.
    Replaced django's default wordwrap filter with one calling
    ietf.utils.text.wordwrap in all templates.  Changed to triggered wrapping
    in some cases, with the maybewordwrap filter, which triggers on lines
    longer than 100 characters.  This fixes the issue with undesired wrapping
    of reviews.

  * Fixed a date arithmetic bug.

  * xml2rfc 2.6.0 does not have parser parameters which are compatible with 
    our usage.  Will be fixed in 2.6.1.  Disallow 2.6.0.

  * Added a guard against trying to list locations which are None in 
    agenda.json (there are socials with a timeslot but no location)

  * Fixed the DOI information for doc/rfc*/bibtex/ temporarily; for a 
    better fix we need to import the DOI values in ietf/sync/rfceditor.py

  * Removed the table-list.json file and support for it; there are better 
    ways of cleaning out extra local tables (see bin/drop-new-tables for a 
    starting point)

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Jun 2017 12:26:51 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.53.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.53.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)