Subject: New datatracker release: v6.54.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 03:41:24 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.54.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.54.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Bugfixes.  Floor indicators on the agenda**

  This is a bugfix release, with a number of smaller fixes.  It also
  introduces floor indicators on the IETF meeting agenda page.  From the
  commit log:

  * Added a guard against trying to get the room ID from a timeslot without 
    location in the secretariat schedule view.

  * Merged in [13588] from [email-masked]:
    Initialize Empty-Schedule with special sessions from previous meeting on
    creation.  Fixes issue #1500.

  * Merged in [13586] from [email-masked]:
    Workaround for an issue with the schedule editor by ensuring no sessions
    remain scheduled in a room whose purpose has changed to something other
    than holding sessions (such as becoming unavailable).  

  * A first go at adding floor labels to the agenda pages.  The placement 
    of the labels are complicated by available whitespace beeing in different 
    horizontal positions for different types of lines.  Adding another column 
    will push the session title out of the screen on small devices.

  * Fixed a bug with missing operations on the /group/chartering/ 'Chartering
    or re-chartering' page, so that not only operations on groups in a
    chartering state is shown, but also the options to start chartering.
    Fixes issue #2312.

  * Merged in [13575] from [email-masked]:
    Create new script ietf/bin/set_admin_permissions to configure Django Admin
    group permissions.  Fixes #2008.  

  * Merged in [13567] from [email-masked]:
    Refactor ietf/bin/merge-person-records to facilitate testing.  Add tests.
    Fixes #2162.  

  * Merged in [13554] from [email-masked]:
    Several widgets in session request form require javascript.  Prevent usage
    of page without javascript. Fixes #1767.  

  * Merged in [13559] from [email-masked]:
    When changing a TelechatDate in the admin interface, retain all document
    associations.  Fixes #1349.  

  * Added a test to the test suite which checks if there are interleaved 
    schema and data migrations that have not been released yet.  Having split 
    migrations, first all schema and then all data, will permit doing 2 
    sequential releases; but if the data and schema migrations are interleaved 
    (beyond this) it is problematic to arrange for release without ending up 
    with a prolonged period when running code and table structure is out of 
    sync (while the normally more time-consuming data migrations run).

  * Narrowed a too wide try/except region in order to give more correct error
    messages on failed conversion of submitted xml drafts .  Changed the the
    strip() application to happen only on extracted author elements that
    actually have content.  Fixes an inability to upload xml-only drafts with
    missing author country information.

  * Fixed another place where None author email needed an extra guard.

  * Added blank lines between milestones, so they don't get run together if 
    they are long enough to cause line wrapping.  Fixes issue #2311.

  * Fixed a problem with a formset, they don't have self.cleaned_data, so 
    cannot return it.  Fixes issue #2310.

  * Fixed a place where a missing document author email address could cause 
    a server 500.  There may be additional places needing attention, now that 
    we're not inserting dummy addresses.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Jun 2017 02:59:26 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.54.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.54.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)