Subject: New datatracker release: v6.54.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 04:18:43 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.54.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.54.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Author and Meeting Statistics**

  This release provides the author and meeting statistics described by
  RFC7760: "Statement of Work for Extensions to the IETF Datatracker for
  Author Statistics".

  "The enhancements to the IETF Datatracker shall provide statistics and
  graphs about documents, document authors, author affiliation, author
  country, and author continent."

  "The statistics should also include trends relating to IETF meeting
  attendees, which the current tools do not track."

  The statistics are available from the top menu under Other >> Statistics,
  or by following links from https://tracker.tools.ietf.org/stats/ .

  As part of the release, there will be a one-time backfill extraction of
  author information about country, affiliation etc. from drafts; this
  is expected to take about 1 to 2 hours.  Statistics information will be
  incomplete until the backfill script has finished running.

  This work has been done under contract by [email-masked], with caching to
  speed up page load by [email-masked].

  Full commits log are available at:
  https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/log/branch/iola/author-stats-r12628
  https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/log/branch/iola/author-stats-r13145
  https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/log/personal/henrik/6.52.1-authorstats

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  06 Jun 2017 20:50:15 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.54.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.54.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)