Subject: New datatracker release: v6.55.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 06:44:05 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.55.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.55.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, with some smaller enhancements.  From the commit
  log:

  * Don't deliver spurious yang extraction errors for drafts where no yang 
    modules were found.

  * Added circular parent relationship detection and logging in the
    Group.is_decendant_of() method, and form validation error on loop in the
    group edit form data cleaning.

  * Increased the test crawlers verbose output.

  * Added a guard around rendering of group.ad_role, which isn't always set.

  * Refined the appearance and wording of the 'Manage document's adoption' 
    button, to make it possible for chairs to correct an adoption in the
    wrong group.

  * Replaced the use of unaccent.asciify(), which has similar functionality 
    as unidecode.unidecode().  Changed the draft parser to work exclusively 
    with unicode text, which both makes the removal of unaccent easier, and 
    takes us closer to Py35 compatibility.  Adjusted callers of the draft 
    parser to send in unicode.

  * Removed code which has been marked as unreachable since February/March 
    2017 and has not triggering any usage indications.

  * Changed the display of people with roles on the various group pages to 
    link to both their profile page and their email address.

  * Improved the handling of surname particles, (prompted by failure to 
    handle the name of Niels ten Oever correctly).

  * Made changes to the can_adopt_draft() logic, to make it possible for a 
    chair of multiple groups to correct the mistake if adoption was made for 
    the wrong group.

  * Merged in [13615] and [13627]from [email-masked]:
    Changed views that use GET requests to delete objects to use POST.
    Fixes #1796.

  * Make sure wordwrap() and friend works as intended if they are used as 
    template filters and given string arguments.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Jun 2017 14:16:17 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.55.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.55.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)