Subject: New datatracker release: v6.53.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 10:40:40 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.53.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.53.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small patch release to clear the board for the upcoming
  authorstats merge.

  * Fixed a bug in wordwrap() where an URL (or any word) longer than width 
    could prevent line breaking in following text.

  * Merged in [13532] from [email-masked]:
    Add an expertise field to reviewer settings. Fixes #2308. , 

  * Added dates to unreachable() calls, to make it easier to decide when to 
    remove marked code.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  06 Jun 2017 09:31:05 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.53.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.53.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)