Subject: Cutoff date for requesting remote presentations support at IETF99

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:00:08 +0200

Dear chairs,

if you plan to have remote _presentations_ in Prague, you're kindly 
requested to fill out the following form:

https://ietf99.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Remote_presentations

*The cutoff date for remote presentations support requests is July 14.*

You can also check scheduled remote presentations here:

https://ietf99.conf.meetecho.com/list.php

Thanks,
the Meetecho team

---

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:14:34 +0200

Hi chairs fellows,

Just to let you know that the form below triggers an e-mail using the
address you provide as a sender. With my company address, this behavior
has been rejected by servers (for policy reasons): please be aware that
I may not be the only one to face that situation.

Regards,

Julien

---

From: "Meetecho IETF support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 15:39:46 +0200

Hi Julien,

thank you for noticing and sorry for the trouble. The email notification is actually not needed anymore, so we'd probably just get rid of it.

The list of accepted remote presentations is available here:

New entries are automatically added as soon as new requests are made through the form.

Best regards,
the Meetecho team

   Da: "Julien Meuric" [email-masked]

   A: [email-masked]

   Cc: "Meetecho IETF support" [email-masked]

   Data: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:14:34 +0200

   Oggetto: Re: Cutoff date for requesting remote presentations support at IETF99

   Hi chairs fellows,

   Regards,

   Julien