Subject: New datatracker release: v6.58.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 05:34:02 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.58.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.58.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Important dates support, link cleanup and more**

  This release is a collection of small features, bugfixes, and code cleanup.
  It contains work from the later part of the IETF 99 week, and additional
  work since then.

  * Merged in [13996] from [email-masked]:
    Moved Announcement 'From:' addresses out of code and into a database
    table.  Fixes #1681.

  * Added the ability to emit detailed line-by line changes in code coverage
    to the coverage_changes management command.  Use verbosity 2 or higher.

  * Added an admin model for the MeetingRegistration class.

  * Fixed a couple of html issues introduced in the previous release.

  * Changed from using get_meetings() to get_meeting() in
    meeting.views.floor_plan(), in order to raise 404 on missing meetings.
    This fixes a server 500 on /meeting/floor-plan/ for nonexistant meetings.

  * Added a data migration to fix recent slides names containing underscores,
    and changed the code which let underscores through.  Added a document name
    validator to avoid new documents with unwanted characters in the name.

  * Increased the minimum pyflakes version; at least 0.9.2 is needed to 
    deal correctly with the global declaration list in meeting migration 0056.

  * Tweaked the test crawler, fixing a bug and adding an url exception for
    some redirected urls.

  * Added support for mime-encoding of non-ascii name parts in document 
    notify lists when generating draft email aliases.

  * Pointed at the datatracker's document pages, instead of directly at the
    document in question, for drafts and RFCs on a person's profile page.
    This reverts to the functionality as originally implemented, but uses the
    correct doc.get_absolute_url() instead of doc.href() (which incorrectly did
    the same as get_absolute_url() in some cases until recently).  
    Fixes issue #2340.

  * Made Document.href() point at the rfc when doc.is_rfc().

  * Made the materials links on a group's materials tab say 'Edit 
    Materials' for people who can edit the group.  Fixes issue #2332.

  * Merged in [13980] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the Historic charter link that has 404ed for several months. The 
    closest we have for the content it might have reached in the path is 
    already linked out of the concluded working groups page. Fixes #2223.  

  * Merged in [13978] from [email-masked]:
    Query unique person objects when searching for duplicates based on 
    aliases. Fixes #2263.  

  * Removed the old Django admin styling; things have moved on to the point
    where it doesn't work well any more.  The new Django admin style requires
    more screen space, but it seems we have to accept that now.

  * Changed the menubar link to meeting materials to explicitly point at 
    /meeting/materials/, not just /meeting/.

  * Replaced some group-specific agenda and minutes urls with 
    session-specific urls, and more consistently pointed to explicitly named 
    meeting materials.  Related to commit [13964].

  * Fixed a time arithmetic issue in meeting cutoff-date methods.

  * Changed the display of individual item update times on the materials 
    overview page.  In practice, having a tooltip on every agenda, minutes, and 
    slides link became intrusive and annoying.  Changed to display a bell if 
    the update is within one day of now, and to display the time tooltip when 
    hovering over the bell.  Also corrected the colspan numbers for cancelled 
    sessions, for consistency in the look of the materials table.

  * Added urls and views for individual meeting documents, in order to be able
    to serve them directly from the datatracker, instead of taking them from
    www.ietf.org through the CDN.  Adjusted the patterns used for href()
    accordingly. This also avoids different-origin issues.  Shifted the url
    for materials_editable_groups() to an URL more in line with what the page
    links to.  Changed the iframe urls for the agenda week view to work for
    groups with different agendas for different sessions by using href().

  * Merged in [13958] from [email-masked]:
    Tweak to the important dates page title.  

  * Merged in [13957] from [email-masked]:
    Moved Important Dates for Meetings into the datatracker. Fixes #2338.  

  * Merged in [13955] from [email-masked]:
    Changed links to previous reviews go to the doc page of the last
    result, not the review request page. The doc page will contain the
    actual review, so it has all information that is needed. Fixes #2090. 

  * Added the necessary switch argument for the registration importer's 
    --latest switch in the daily cronjob file.

  * Merged in [13934] from [email-masked]:
    Added sorting for the review team statistics tables. Fixes #2330.

  * Updated the PLAN file after the Tools Committee prioritisation meeting
    during IETF 99.

  * Changed get_timeslot_for_filename() to not blow up in the presence of 
    duplicate timeslots.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  29 Jul 2017 05:12:14 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.58.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.58.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)