Subject: New datatracker release: v6.55.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2017 03:09:51 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.55.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.55.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  Another bugfix release with some refactoring.  From the commit log:

  * Added reverse relationships from drafts to submissions to submission 
    checks to the Json API, to make it easier to find the yang checks for a 
    given document.

  * Reduced the number of non-functional URL patterns for interim meetings. 
    Can easily be expanded as needed.

  * Added test cases for ADs and IRTF Chair for the chartering buttons on 
    /group/chartering.

  * Make sure that test factory groups have a type.

  * Limited the pyang and xym requirements to current major version; there's a
    possibility of new API-incompatible versions with semantic versioned
    numbers appearing.

  * Call can_manage_group_type() with the right information.  Fixes an issue
    with chartering buttons not being visible for ADs. Added a log assertion
    for calls to can_manage_group_type.

  * Merged in [13775] from [email-masked]:
    Refactor session edit page.  Add button to cancel a session, which sets 
    the status.  Fixes #2296.   

  * Set an url for the server_error page, for testing.

  * Added the debian security updates to apt sources for the docker image.

  * Added a check for duplicate Yang model names after xym extraction.  
    This prevents running pyang and yanglint on one module, moving it to the 
    module libs, and then failing to run the checks on a second module with the 
    same name, because the file has been moved after the first check.

  * Linked to the submission status page from the submission confirmation 
    page, in case people want to look at the text or xml which will be posted
    before confirming the submission

  * Removed some test code which isn't useful with tastypie 0.14.0

  * Updated template exclusion settings.

  * Added the new format '4' to the list of recognized formats in the 
    coverage_changes management command.

  * Added a test to verify that we can load the 500 page template

  * Tastypie 0.14.0 does not support the callback parameter as it did before; 
    disable the tests for this as we don't use it anyway.

  * On request from a user, added information about running idnits before 
    submission upload to the upload form page.

  * Fixed an issue with the scope of a server-mode-dependent variable when in
    production mode.

  * Tweaked the wording of the unexpected-encoding warning on submission
    upload.

  * Changed to check the whole draft submission text when checking mime type,
    and catch decoding errors and raise ValidationError when converting
    submission form txt file to unicode for Draft().

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Jul 2017 02:46:31 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.55.3'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.55.4.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)