Subject: New datatracker release: v6.55.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 03:50:01 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.55.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.55.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release contains bugfixes and code refactoring:

  * Merged in [13731] from [email-masked]:
    Reworked how review assigments are processed in order to ensure a 
    team's queue rotates when it should. Fixes #2305.  

  * Merged in [13727] from [email-masked]:
    Removed legacy external interim meeting listing.  Installed redirect to
    /meeting/past.  Fixes #2166.  

  * Upgraded xym to 0.4.2, with related changes in method calls.

  * Fixed an issue with the test_edit_replace_user() test

  * Added email address validation for the Email.address field, now that 
    we're not putting dummy addresses in it.

  * Tweaked the EmailFactory to not return email addresses longer than the
    Email.address field.

  * Added a utility function to show just the text content of the test client
    response.

  * Included the temporary yang model extraction directory in the list of
    model librarires given to yanglint, in order to support drafts with models
    referencing models in the same draft.  Fixes issue #2324.

  * Merged in [13726] from [email-masked]:
    Updated the secr.rolodex app to deactivate old Users when replaced on edit.  
    Fixes #2001.   

  * Added more test objects in test_merge_users(), and fixed an issue with 
    merge_users() uncovered by the added testing.

  * Merged in [13718] from [email-masked]:
    Improved User merge handling in merge_persons().  Fixes #1900.   

  * Merged in [13717] from [email-masked]:
    Actually use the topic audience type in the feedback view. Fixes #2320. 

  * Modified the text shown on Chairs' "Manage Document Adoption in Group"
    button and corrected the logic for which text to show.

  * Merged in [13722] and [13712] from [email-masked]:
    Removed all use of request.session from secretariat apps.  Added tests for 
    affected views.  Fixes #1455.

  * Removed the copy of xym copied directly from repository -- the method 
    call we use is too unstable at the moment.  Now requiring xym=='0.4'.

  * Merged in [13628] from [email-masked]:
    Grant secretariat meeting__meeting admin permissions.   

  * Added checks for the presence of yang module directories to the check 
    framework.  Tweaked some text strings.

  * Modified the yang checker to work with both versions 0.3.x and 0.4.x of 
    xym (different signatures for get_extracted_models()).

  * Removed the 'apply to all sessions' checkbox from the 
    agenda/minutes/slides upload pages for non-session timeslots, such as 
    plenaries etc. as it is rarely if ever correct to have it checked then.

  * Additional tweaks to the mailman listinfo importer.

  * Code reorganization, doing away with multiple urls_* and views_ files 
    in ietf.group.  No intentional functionality changes.

  * Made the import_mailman_listinfo management command somewhat more 
    robust.

  * Return a checker None result with exception message on xym exceptions.

  * Changed the url coverage code to handle deeper chains of url includes, 
    and to handle url includes through url lists in addition to url modules. 
    Added information in the release coverage dictionaries about the view 
    functions coupled to the urls.

  * Fixed a wrong virtualenv path in bin/mm_hourly

  * Updated PLAN

  * Updated docker/settings_local.py with new needed settings.  Added a lot 
    of quotes to docker/run in order to work better with paths containsing 
    spaces.  Touched a file during setup to be more debian compatible.

  * Variable naming tweak

  * Catch bad module names in the Yang checker (they are not currently 
    flagged by xym).

  * Changed the implementation of Submission.latest_checks() to also return 
    None checks, so it's possible to update a Passed due to no yang modules to 
    a None (no modules to check).

  * Corrected the settings names used in the yang extraction command.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Jun 2017 10:43:38 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.55.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.55.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)