Subject: Re: xml2rfc down ?

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 18:26:27 +0200

No idea how much bureaucracy is involved in making that happen
(financing etc. pp).

As a first step, how about a donation button on tools.ietf.org that prints out
a nice receipt (so one can get it easier reimbursed).

On Fri, Jul 07, 2017 at 04:07:30PM +0000, Salz, Rich wrote:
> > No, tools.ietf.org has always been running on donated hardware and
> > donated bandwidth, as a pro-bono activity I've been running.
> 
> Ouch!  And thanks!
> 
> Should that be moved onto IETF machines soon?

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 20:15:24 +0200

Hi Toerless,

> No idea how much bureaucracy is involved in making that happen

It's mostly a matter of work hours, and deciding on what should
be moved.  It's happening, gradually.

Best regards,

	Henrik