Subject: Fwd: YumaPro SDK 17.10-B3 and yanglint 0.13.49 upgraded on claise.be

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 14:55:49 +0200

Dear all,

Please check the YANG modules in your WG.
http://www.claise.be/IETFYANGPageCompilation.html

Regards, B.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	YumaPro SDK 17.10-B3 and yanglint 0.13.49 upgraded on claise.be
Date: 	Mon, 28 Aug 2017 14:53:14 +0200
From: 	Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
To: 	NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>, YANG Doctors 
<[email-masked]>

Dear all,

With these two upgrades, we received way more warnings. Most comes from
yanglint, to be candid.
Please check your YANG modules at
http://www.claise.be/IETFYANGPageCompilation.html
About 50 YANG modules PASSED previously and now report PASSED WITH WARNINGS.

It's great that validators check more and more things. This leads to
increased quality YANG modules.

Regards, Benoit