Subject: New datatracker release: v6.63.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 02:33:59 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.63.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.63.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Support for document-specific URL annotations**

  This release adds support for document-specific URL annotations; look
  for 'Additional URLs' on the draft status page.  These can be edited
  by the group chairs for group drafts and by the authors for individual
  drafts.  There are also some changes and enhancements related to the
  submission automation API and to the nomcom template and email handling.

  Commit log extract:

  * Changed the nomcom code to permit nomcom year interpolation in the 
    nomcom from-address and in nomcom templates.  Changed the nomcom 
    from-address setting to [email-masked]'.  Added test
    code to verify that nomcom from-address contains the nomcom year.

  * Tweaked the submission search form to accept draft names which include 
    revision numbers.  Fixes issue #2380.

  * Added a cancel button to the submission confirmation page.  Fixes issue 
    #2349.

  * Removed the repeat of the error message in the HTTP reason string.  
    Fixes issue #2378.

  * Added 'Additional URLs' for documents, the same way we have them for
    groups.  This could be used to point to a document source repository, to
    extracted yang module files, document wikis, and other relevant resources.

  * Added migrations for document url model changes.  Updated the name 
    fixtures.  Added ability for individual draft authors to edit document urls.

  * Removed some unreachable code.

  * Another tweak to the draft author extraction code, to handle some name 
    transliterations using multiple leading grave accents.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  27 Sep 2017 08:33:16 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.63.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.63.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:16:00 -0400

Greetings all!

Datatracker 6.63.0 has been deployed to production, and Datatracker 6.63.1.dev0 has been deployed to the sandbox.

Matt

> On Sep 28, 2017, at 5:33 AM, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints
> 

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Software Engineer
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
5177 Brandin Court
Fremont, CA  94538

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:45:41 +0200

Thank you, Matt!

	Henrik