Subject: New datatracker release: v6.60.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 05:10:25 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.60.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.60.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Show NomCom eligibility on account page**

  This is a small feature release which adds person record creation during
  meeting attendance data import, fixes a previous issue with the import, and
  also uses the meeting attendence data to present NomCom eligibility
  information on peoples' account edit page.  Details:

  * Merged in ^/personal/sbirkholz/meeting_registration_more_fixes, which 
    adds creation of missing person records when importing meeting registration 
    data.  Tweaked the resulting code some.

  * Merged in [14088] from [email-masked]:
    Strip whitespace from registration data during import.  Includes 
    migration for existing data.  Fixes #2356.   

  * Merged in [14086] from [email-masked]:
    Show whether a person is nomcom eligible on their edit_profile page. 
    Related to #2257 and #2323.  

  * Added an option to ietf.utils.draft.Draft to pull document name from 
    the source file name.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  03 Sep 2017 04:45:31 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.60.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.60.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)