Subject: New datatracker release: v6.63.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 04:56:55 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.63.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.63.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release which also brings a small improvement of the
  personal profile pages.  From the commit log:

  * Fixed a URL encoding issue on the review doc pages (when linking to
    rfcdiff).

  * Merged in [14211] from [email-masked]:
    Changed to not check timeslot type on delete because other types now have
    this option.

  * Changed the telechat date admin to use the 'initial-date' field value 
    instead of the now nonfunctional form.initial dictionary.  This may need 
    revisiting under Django 1.11, which has an official api to grab a form's 
    initial values.  This fixes a server 500 error on trying to save a 
    non-default telechat date.

  * Tweaked the test-runner random state handling to display the correct 
    random state filename and make sure to set the same random state on
    repeat runs.

  * Added a check in bin/mkrelease for new migrations which haven't been added
    to the repository yet.

  * Added a 'no active roles' annotation in the roles section of personal 
    profile pages if there are none.

  * Added a guard against feeding int() a non-numeric string during 
    submission confirmation and a log assertion to report same.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Oct 2017 14:43:17 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.63.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.63.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)