Subject: New datatracker release: v6.68.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 06:40:59 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.68.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.68.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, with minor fixes as follows:

  * Added a patch for django issue #28772, a checks action to apply the patch,
    and a setting that lists patches to be applied.

  * With a validator in place for document names (introduced some time ago) we
    will not get any new documents with invalid name strings, so we can go
    back to a simpler regexp for document name urls.

  * Removed code that has been marked unreachable for more than 5 months.

  * Added user notification about ballots that have been closed automatically
    when creating a new ballot.

  * Merged in [14467] from [email-masked]:
    Close any previous ballots when a charter goes to Internal Review or
    Extrernal Review.  Fixes #2421. 

  * Merged in [14466] from [email-masked]:
    Include information about previous team reviews in assignement emails.
    Fixes #2392.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  29 Dec 2017 16:40:28 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.68.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.68.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)