Subject: Looking for volunteers to review, maintain, present IETF Newcomers Tutorial

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:08:13 +0100

Dear colleagues,

Do you want to help bring new people into the IETF and ensure that the
ones that come actually stay? If you answered 'yes', read on!

As you might know, the IETF is organising a number of tutorials on the
Sunday before each IETF meeting. The content varies from process
oriented to more technical tutorials. You can find a list of recent
tutorials here: https://ietf.org/about/participate/tutorials/

One of these tutorials is primarily aimed at IETF newcomers. It covers a
number of aspects of the IETF history, structure and operations. You can
find pointers to a recent set of slides and the recordings here:
https://ietf.org/about/participate/tutorials/newcomers/

We are now looking for volunteers to help us with the review,
maintenance and presentation of the newcomers tutorial. Ideally we would
have a small, diverse pool of people who can share the load.

If you are interested or if you have any questions about this task,
please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or send mail to
[email-masked]. This mailing list is used by the IETF Edu Team to
coordinate their activities (including the Sunday tutorials). But it is
an open list and anyone can subscribe.

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kühne
for the Edu Team

Edu Team members:
Alice Russo
Dan Romascanu
Fred Baker
Greg Wood
Karen O'Donoghue
Niels ten Oever