Subject: New datatracker release: v6.68.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 06:02:38 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.68.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.68.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Group history comments and other refinements**

  This is a minor release, to fix some bugs, introduce some tweaks, and
  clean the slate before the planned modifications to IPR disclosure
  pages (see issues #2411, #2412, #2413 and #2414).  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [14468] from [email-masked]:
    Add the ability to add a comment to a group's history. Fixes #1483.

  * Added more logging during draft resurrection.  Added a guard against
    acting on an old draft status if draft status changes occur while the
    draft expiration loop is running.

  * Modified the django patch check action from [14474] (for django issue 
    #28772) to work with arbitrary locations of the virtual Python environment, 
    rather than assuming a particular location of the virtual environment 
    directory.

  * Restricted automatic IANA state changes into 'Version Changed - Review
    Needed' on new draft revisions.  They now only occur for events before
    document approval, based on a mail conversation with Michelle.  (This is a
    preliminary release, which can come to be reverted if IANA comes back with
    a different desired resolution.)

  * Fixed some issues with a migration.  The migration has been re-run on 
    production.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  09 Jan 2018 04:11:47 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.68.3'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.68.4.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)