Subject: New datatracker release: v6.72.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 06:19:07 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.72.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.72.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Updated IPR disclosure pages**

  This release introduces changes to the IPR disclosure pages, requested
  during a WG Chairs Lunch where the changes to IPR handling introduced by
  RFC8179 were presented.  From the commit log:

  * Changed the IPR disclosure page for IPR disclosure updates to show both 
    the previous and current disclosure details side-by-side.  Fixes issue 
    #2414.

  * Rewrote text_to_dict() and dict_to_text() to support unicode without 
    RFC2822 encoding issues.  Added initial values in IPR update forms, from 
    the original disclosure, in order to make updates easier. Addresses issue 
    #2413.

  * Added a new section for IPR disclosures on related documents to the IPR 
    document search result page.  Fixes issue #2412.

  * Changed the patent information text fields to individual fields for 
    patent number, inventor, title, date and notes, with validation.  Fixes 
    issue #2411.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  01 Feb 2018 07:10:21 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.72.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.72.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)