Subject: New datatracker release: v6.76.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 13:55:23 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.76.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.76.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release fixes a number of blemishes and cleans the slate for merging
  in a meetecho API branch.

  * Fixed an issue which could result in server 500 errors for paths like 
    /meeting/99/session/plenary.

  * Removed superfluous stats pages headers which would be repeated with 
    different layout on the next line, as part of the graphs.

  * Added a test for IPR edit.

  * Filled in the IPR edit form, section V, with patent information derived 
    from the patent_info field, the same way we do for the IPR update form.

  * Added a pip version restriction to requirements.txt, as there seems to be
    issues with pip 9.0.2 and 9.0.3; they seem to leave dross when down- and
    upgrading packages.

  * Don't show links to individual meeting stats pages when there's no 
    content (meeting 71 and earlier currently has no attendance records).

  * Added meeting dates to the meeting stats overview graph.

  * Changed the name of a loop variable so as not to obscure a previous 
    local variable.

  * Don't show future meetings in the meeting stats overview.

  * Changed settings so that cache keys used by memcached includes the 
    release version, in order to avoid stale and incorrect cache content on new 
    release deployment.  Made it easier to pick out cache key composition by 
    normalizing the variable name.  Adjusted cache prefix and the composition 
    of some keys to have a unique and consistent cache key prefix.

  * Use the actual defaults from settings.py when showing the defaults on 
    /accounts/settings/.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Mar 2018 06:45:22 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.76.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.76.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)