Subject: New datatracker release: v6.76.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 06:38:57 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.76.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.76.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 101 code sprint, release 2**

  This release provides improved meeting attendance statistics (under
  /stats/meeting/overview/), improved test coverage, additional menu entries,
  html template fixes, total page count on the Last Call page, the ability
  for ADs to clear ballots themselves without going through the secretariat,
  and more.  It also changes the default cookie setting for showing or hiding
  the duplicate left-hand menu column.  (If you don't like the new default, use
  the 'User>Preferences' menu item to revert to the old look.)

  Again, many thanks to all the contributors!

  From the commit log:

  * Fixed some issues with agenda and proceedings code for meetings 
    numbered 64 and below, actualized by the introduction of meeting records 
    for such meetings for stats purposes.

  * The template filter 'keep_spacing' can interact badly with 'wordwrap'.
    Removed it from several places, and made text document display more
    consistent.  Fixes issue #2481.

  * Merged in [14902] from [email-masked]:
   Test coverage improvements for ietf/secr/telechat/views.  

  * Merged in [14900] from [email-masked]:
    Improvements to test coverage for ietf/secr/drafts/views.py.  

  * Merged in [14899] from [email-masked]:
    Cleaner charter factory simplifies test code.  

  * Added submenu to the Statistics menu entry, pointing at the individual 
    stats pages, and entries for NomComs and Releases.

  * Merged in [14896] from [email-masked]:
    Improved test coverage for ietf/doc/views_charter.py.  

  * Fixed the base template to have id='content' for the content also when 
    not showing the left-hand menu.

  * Updated the cookies tests to match the new left_menu default.

  * Changed the default setting for the datatracker left-hand menu to 
    'off'.  The top menu is always present, and works well.

  * Tweaked the document list iCalendar links to not show for presentations 
    on days in the past.

  * Merged in [14884] from [email-masked]:
    Adding page count to last call page.  

  * Merged in [14883] from [email-masked]:
    Adding link to documents in last call to the AD dashboard side menu.  

  * Merged in [14849] from [email-masked]:
    Give ADs the red Clear Ballot button 

  * Merged in [14880] from [email-masked]:
    Added a Draft test suite.

  * Merged in [14879] from [email-masked]:
    Backfilled IETF meetings starting from 1 and backfilled the attendee 
    numbers for them. Modified the overview attendee statistics page to use 
    different colors for different venue continents.  

  * Tweaked the meeting registratoin import to deal more gracefully with 
    too long names and email addresses, and to fill in the total attendees 
    number for the meeting.

  * Tweaked mergeready to accept an additional hold-for-merge file outside 
    the repository.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  24 Mar 2018 21:04:22 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.76.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.76.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)