Subject: New datatracker release: v6.75.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 03:42:38 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.75.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.75.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Session iCalendar links on document lists**

  This release adds session ical links to group document lists and document
  search results, fixes some issues related to upload sanitization and url
  resolution, improves performance for some pages, and adds and improves some
  tests in the test suite.  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [14830] from [email-masked]:
    Simple coverage tests for ietf/secr/drafts/reports.py.

  * Tweaked the document sanitizer to insert a charset meta tag after 
    sanitization.

  * Fixed a mistaken change in session urls.

  * Tweaked a test case to make it easier to get at failures.

  * Made the materials_document() view function more robust in handling 
    various materials document names.

  * Gave the 404 message a class which will make it easier to pick out the 
    message during testing.

  * Updated the meeting materials document view to handle urls with 
    revisions.

  * Updated the meeting document href patterns in settings.py to reflect 
    that we now have versioned agendas, minutes, and slides.

  * Added session ical links to document lists (WG docs, search results, 
    etc.) for documents on upcoming meeting agendas.  Reduced the query and 
    rendering times of document lists some more through additional 
    prefetch_related().

  * Added result caching for the Person.email() method.

  * Added result caching for a couple of Document methods.

  * Added a missing tag to the sanitizer whitelist (telling lxml's Cleaner 
    to not clean style with style=False is apparently not always enough).  
    Fixes issue #2470.

  * Added a debug import.

  * Updated a django patch to add origin information to query sets.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Mar 2018 11:13:33 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.75.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.75.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)