Subject: New datatracker release: v6.79.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 03:43:08 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.79.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.79.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This bugfix release fixes problems with IESG ballot clearing, marks dead
  code as unreachable for later removal, adds new tests to increase test
  coverage, and fixes some issues with the test suite.  It also tweaks the
  roles which are permitted to request document publication, loosens the
  need for trailing slashes for some URLs, and adds a 'Recent drafts' page.

  * Merged in [15084] from [email-masked]:
    Corrected the implementation of clear_ballot. Added a test for it.
    Restored functionality to ballot popups that was missing because a
    template variable was not passed in.  

  * Added a 'recent drafts' page, showing drafs submitted the last 7 days.

  * Merged in [15083] from [email-masked]:
    Removed memoize from latest_event.  

  * Merged in [15080] from [email-masked]:
    Marked a couple of functions as unreachable.  

  * Reverted a change to UserFactory to avoid nepalese names.  The issue is 
    bigger, and needs a different resulution.  Changed the url pattern that 
    used \w to match names to instead use a more inclusive regex.

  * Fixed a PyQuery property access that should have been a method call.

  * Merged in [15076] from [email-masked]:
    Added a test for meeting/requests.

  * Tweaked the IPR factory to be less likely to produce invalid patent 
    info.

  * Merged in [15075] from [email-masked]:
    Improved testing for docs_for_ad. 

  * Merged in [15074] from [email-masked]:
    Simplified docs_in_iesg_process. Added a test for it. 

  * Merged in [15073] from [email-masked]:
    Rearranged ietf/doc/urls.py to allow matching some special pages under 
    /doc without a trailing slash. Adjusted several of those special URLs to 
    work without the trailing slash. 

  * Added permission for a document shepherd to request publication.  Fixes 
    issue #2509.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  26 Apr 2018 12:08:20 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.79.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.79.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)