Subject: New datatracker release: v6.81.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 04:10:58 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.81.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.81.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is the first in a small series of releases to address compliance with
  with the European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).  

  This release provides necessary GUI and internal changes, but lacks some
  admin utilities, and also data migration routines which takes some time to
  run, and therefore will be packaged in a separate release and applied
  separately.

  From the commit log:

  * Updated the personal information page with reviewed text from legal 
    counsel.  Fixes issue #2503.

  * Removed the Person.address field, which is not being used.  This was a 
    legacy from the 2001 perl-based datatracker tables.  Fixes issue #2504.

  * Added django-simple-history and replaced the old (and unused) 
    PersonHistory class with a history=HistoricalRecords() field on Person.  
    Added the needed migrations and changes to admin, resources, and settings.  
    Related to issues #2505 and #2507.

  * Added a new field name_from_draft to Person, to hold the name field 
    equivalent as captured from drafts, in case name has been modified by the 
    user and we're asked to remove that info under GDPR.  Added history for 
    Email, and also an origin field to capture from where we got an email 
    address (draft name, username, meeting registration, etc.)  Added a 
    log.assertion() to Email.save() in order to ensure we don't create any 
    email without setting origin.

  * Added origin information to all places where we create email address 
    entries.

  * Removed all references to the removed Person.affiliation field.

  * Added email origin information to some function calls that needed it.

  * Overwrite earlier email origin when we've picked up the address from a 
    submission.

  * Added a consent field to the Person model.

  * Disallow profile changes without consent given.  Together with previous 
    commits this fixes issues #2505 and #2507.

  * Added another category of personal information to the 
    personal-information page, after review of personal information in the 
    code.  Completes issue #2501.

  * Added a dagger at the end of some fields in the account data forms to 
    signify consent-based fields, and made the consent field required.

  * Simplified the email.origin assignment code for outgoing liaisons.

  * Fixed a long-standing bug in the liaison.name() code.

  * Added assingment of the person.name_from_draft field on draft 
    submission.

  * Updated the edit_profile template with information about consent-based 
    fields.  Fixes issue #2502.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 May 2018 11:15:34 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.81.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.81.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)