Subject: New datatracker release: v6.80.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 23:38:13 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.80.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.80.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release fixes a number of bugs, and adds a view that makes it easier
  for the secretariat to generate the meeting minutes request emails.

  * Merged in [15125] from [email-masked]:
    Added a view that generates the 'send minutes' email for the secretariat.
    Fixes #2493.  

  * Merged in [15124] from [email-masked]:
    Provide a __unicode__ member for ImportantDate.  

  * Merged in [15123] from [email-masked]:
    Use importantdates for material submisssion cutoff and revision if they
    exist. Fixes #2514.  

  * Merged in [15119] and [15120] from [email-masked]:
    Change stream state to replaced when an ISE, IAB, or IRTF document is
    replaced. Fixes #1963.

  * Merged in [15114] from [email-masked]:
    Restored a test that was unintentionally removed. Removed unused
    templates.  Related to #2513.

  * Merged in [15113] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the already disabled 'Make RFC' functionality from /secr/drafts.
    Fixes #2513.
    
    Merged in [15112] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the 'announce' functionality from /secr/drafts. Addresses part of
    #2513.

  * Merged in [15111] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the \'replaces\' functionality from /secr/drafts. Addresses 
    part of #2513.  

  * Merged in [15110] from [email-masked]:
    Made settings.URL_REGEXPS.name non-greedy. Added a test to exercise the 
    bug at #2429. Fixes #2429.  

  * Fixed an incorrect file name in a log message.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  07 May 2018 12:04:22 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.80.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.80.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)