Subject: New datatracker release: v6.81.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 09:05:46 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.81.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.81.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is the third in a small series of releases to address compliance with
  the European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).  It provides
  serialized (machine-readable) access to information associated with a user's
  account, adds photo and some links to the user account page, and improves
  the annotation of which information is consent-based on the account page.
  It adds a warning on login if consent is missing for some personal
  information, and requests the user to give consent.  It also brings in
  refactoring of a number of test cases to use test object factories, giving
  improved test performance.

  * Merged in [15219] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ietf.doc.tests_ballots. Fixed a long-hidden bug in
    test_edit_verify_permissions where non-existing usernames were used and
    passed the tests accidently. Added list_email to the GroupFactory.  

  * Merged in [15217], [15205], [15204], [15203], [15202], and [15201] from
    [email-masked]:
    Converted ietf.doc.tests to use object Factories. Created draft type
    specific factories.  

  * Fixed the logic of gathering which personal information needs consent 
    confirmation in the code that requests consent on login.

  * Added a request to give consent for non-LI information on user login.  
    Addresses issue #2505.

  * Fixed a bug in a form clean method.

  * Added a missing related object to the person information export.  
    Related to issue #2501.

  * Tweaked the language on the user account page.  Related to issue #2501.

  * Added a recursive object to JSON serializer and a view which will let 
    any logged-in user download a JSON serialized copy of the datatracker 
    information related to his person record.  Added information about this, 
    and a link, to the account page.  Related to issue #2501.

  * Added a requirement of oauth2client, needed by google-api-python-client 
    but not always automatically pulled in.

  * Added a link to the overall IETF Statement concerning personal data to 
    the datatracker personal-information page.

  * Added some text about BOF requests to the important-dates page for the 
    session request opens dates, on request from the IESG.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Jun 2018 14:57:33 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.81.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.81.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)