Subject: New datatracker release: v6.82.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 09:48:25 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.82.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.82.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Group features moved from code to database**

  This release replaces the code defined group features with features held
  in a database table:

  - Added a GroupFeatures model to the group models, and removed the old
    features.py
  - Added a agenda type for future use in showing different group types on
    different agendas.
  - Renamed the group feature has_materials to has_nonsession_materials.
  - Added API resources and admin support for the new tables.
  - Added a Directorate (with reviews) group type as complement to
    Directorate, to distinguish between directorates with and without
    reviews.
  - Adjusted tests as needed.
  - Updated the fixtures, and fixed the generate_fixtures script to include
    the new AgendaTypeName objects.

  There still exists about 70 instances of code comparing the group type
  with a list of types; most of these should probably be replaced with new
  features, instead, to make it possible to add new group types through the
  database table, rather than having to edit the code.  That was the purpose
  of this refactoring from the start, but the presence of this large number
  of comparisons of group type against lists of types defeats the goal until
  we add appropriate features and replace the group type list comparisons.

  Additional changes:

  * Added exception logging for ietf/bin/rfc-editor-queue-updates.  Changed 
    the logging in the ietf/bin/rfc-editor-* scripts to use 
    ietf.utils.log.log().  Reordered some imports.

  * Replaced the use of a deprecated Django field attribute with the 
    sanctioned replacement.

  * Merged in [15282] from [email-masked]:
    Set reply-to for I-D Announcements that include a CC to a mail list.
    Fixes #2530. 

  * Added support for patent 'kind codes' as part of patent numbers.

  * Tweaked the rsync arguments for IANA YANG models.

  * Upped the permitted number of search results for the /stream/ise/ page 
    (and friends) from 200 to 1000.  Fixes issue #2527.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  14 Jul 2018 16:15:43 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.82.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.82.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)