Subject: New datatracker release: v6.83.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 05:32:06 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.83.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.83.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small bugfix and cleanup release:

  * Replaced some cases of using person.plain_name when linking to a person's
    profile with person.name, as the link using plain_name can fail.

  * Generalized the log.assertion() function a bit to be able to provide 
    more information on assertion failure.

  * Merged in [15423] from [email-masked]:
    Removed WG milestone management from secretariat groups app.   

  * Removed youtube video url import, which is not needed any more given the
    /api/meeting/session/video/url API endpoint.  This also prevents duplicate
    video URLs.

  * Changed the menu listing of review dirs and their display on the 
    Directorates page back to what it was before the 'reviews' group type was 
    split out.  Added a 'Reviews' column to the Directoratges page.

  * Added a guard against comparing email origin with username of None.

  * Added a None guard for the person merge last_login date comparison.  
    Fixes issue #2562

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  10 Aug 2018 15:33:27 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.83.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.83.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)