Subject: Adding RFCs relevant to a WG that were not published by the WG.

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 00:33:12 +0300

Hi,

Just to let you know,

with Michael were looking how to links related RFCs to the WG datatracker
Page that were not published by the WG. So, you can do this following these
steps once you are logged in:

- Go to Documents Tab, you will find a button: "Manage Document List",
click on it.

- Then, it will display a page where you can add individual I-D drafts, but
to add RFCs you should add its draft-ietf-foo-bar name that it started with
(this issue is being addressed, ticket created)

For example, ROLL WG developed RPL protocol, so we want to add all the RFCs
related with RPL.

We added RFC6554 as draft-ietf-6man-rpl-routing-header. It is displayed in
"Related Internet-Drafts" section.

There are additional some small issues that are being addressed as well:

- The WG Secretary can not add docs, only the chairs.

- After adding a doc, there is an empty page without a message like "It
worked". So you have to go to Doc page and refresh the page.

Cheers,

Ines.