Subject: New datatracker release: v6.87.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:18:18 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.87.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.87.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, whith the following changes:

  * Merged in [15601] from [email-masked]:
    Corrected some DocTypeName entries' prefix value. Made the search code
    more robust against DocTypeName objects that have an empty prefix value.
    Fixes #2599.  

  * Merged in [15596] from [email-masked]:
    Improved coverage for several tests.  

  * Merged in [15595] from [email-masked]:
    Converted stats, submit, sync. and utils/test to use factories. 
    Excluded utils/test_data from coverage checks.  

  * Fixed some incorrect topic audience id slugs, to make the NomCom topic
    availability filtering work correctly.

  * Updated the nomcom reference from 3777 to 7437 on the Person profile edit
    page.

  * Merged in [15580] from [email-masked]:
    Better constrain a liaison test object to match the preconditions for 
    the test.  

  * Tweaked the mail sending routines' handling of the copy flag.

  * Changed the mail sending routines so it's possible to not copy the 
    debug archive on some messages.

  * Added 'os.chdir()' to virtualenv_activate to place us correctly to pick 
    up patch files.

  * Added Message-ID to log lines for sent email messages.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Oct 2018 20:07:22 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.87.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.87.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)