Subject: New datatracker release: v6.87.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 22:46:38 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.87.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.87.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Nomcom, agenda, and test improvements, new API for secretariat use**

  This is a small feature release, with the following changes:

  * Updated the nomcom admin pages for Feedback to make it possible to see 
    and sort on the Nominees field.

  * Merged in [15551] from [email-masked]:
    Used factories instead of make_test_data for malinglists, 
    mailtrigger, message, person, secr/announcement, and secr/areas tests.  

  * Merged in [15550] from [email-masked]:
    Added meeting.agenda_info_note.  

  * Merged in [15549] from [email-masked]:
    Renamed meeting.agenda_note to meeting.agenda_warning_note.  

  * Changed the 'View' button on the NomCom email classification page to 
    render the email body within <pre>, and to not offer classification 
    choices, as this encourages a slow workflow, and also seems to have been 
    broken for some time.

  * Bleach 3.0.0 has a bug that can result in exceptions for some inputs.  
    Bug report filed.  Disallowed that version in requirements.txt

  * Turned the nomcom chair dropdown menu item 'Classify pending feedback' 
    into a tab with a mail count badge.

  * Merged in [15263], [15264], [15265], [15287] from [email-masked]:
    Added new custom API endpoints for export of person data, restricted
    to secretariat use.  Added a test for the new custom API.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 Oct 2018 10:51:28 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.87.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.87.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)