Subject: uploading md agenda?

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:20:02 -0400

Okay so what do I have to do to upload a markdown formatted agenda!?  If I upload a .txt with markdown in it I just get text.  If I try to upload a .md I get: "Upload Content-Type (text/markdown) is different from the observed mime-type (text/plain)”.

spt

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:25:31 -0400

Right now, you need to convert from md on your own machine, and then upload the output.

Russ

> On Oct 31, 2018, at 5:20 PM, Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 08:51:08 +1100

Yep. 

I have an open bug for this, FWIW:
  https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/1926

Currently, I do:

$ markdown2 agenda.md > agenda.html

<https://pypi.org/project/markdown2/>. YMMV, of course.

Cheers,

P.S. A bit of a non-sequitur, but I also find this useful: <https://www.npmjs.com/package/doctoc>

> On 1 Nov 2018, at 8:25 am, Russ Housley <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/