Subject: New datatracker release: v6.88.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 01:48:50 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.88.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.88.0) ietf; urgency=low

  **IETF 103 code sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bug fixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-103 Code Sprint.  Again, this looks to be a sprint with an extremely
  large number of contributions.  Thanks to everyone who contributed!

  Notable improvements: 

  Reviewer statistics are now more readable.  Reasons for reviewer
  unavailability is now only shown to authorised persons.  It is now possible
  to set a mail alias for review group secretaries, instead of having
  individual mails sent on updates.  AD notifications about reviews can now be
  controlled better and the default settings are better tuned.  Import of
  review text from mailing lists should now handle zero search results better.

  Logging in is now possible using all active email addresses registered for
  an account, not only the primary login name.

  Inaccurate, misspelled or misleading text has been fixed for a number of
  web pages and email messages.

  Additionally, a large number of individual bugs has been squashed:

  * Merged in [15722] from [email-masked]:
    Added a link to meeting/../agendas/list.  Fixes #2627.   

  * Merged in [15720] from [email-masked]:
    Invalidate the get_state_slug cache when the get_state cache is 
    invalidated. Fixes #2630.  

  * Merged in [15719] from [email-masked]:
    Removed resources field from secr/meetings/../rooms.  Tweaked CSS for this
    page to eliminate horizontal scrolling.  Includes new base templates to
    facilitate transition to bootstrap.  Fixes #2628.  

  * Merged in [15717] from [email-masked]:
    Reworked the buttons on secr/meetings. Fixes #2629.   

  * Merged in [15715] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the issue where new non-session location field value wasn't saved.  
    Fixes #2625.   

  * Merged in [15709] from [email-masked]:
    Show counts on the active groups page and on the active WGs page. Fixes
    #2060.  

  * Updated the script to fix ambiguous time stamps so that it will fix
    ambiguous time fields for additional types of objects.

  * Added a test for various name part combinations, and fixed a couple of
    issues with utils.name.name_parts(), making the test coverage percentages
    more stable.

  * Added exclusion of cancelled session when doing audio file import.  This
    fixes an server 500 error when a cancelled session is shown in the same 
    room and time slot as an actual session.

  * Corrected the rendering of non-ASCII email names in nomcom templates.

  * Merged in [15708] and [15730] from [email-masked]:
    Added a mail alias for all review team secretaries. Fixes #2139.  Use
    the alias if there is one for email about review request changes.  Added
    a test for the review team secretary alias functionality.

  * Added a test that checks the mailarch search failure return, and tweaks 
    the no-result return handling.

  * Merged in [15706] from [email-masked]:
    Added easier to detect error message when search returns 0 results. 
    This currently parses HTML result from the mail archive system, but when we 
    get proper API to mail archive system it should be changed to do that 
    instead. Fixes #2126.  

  * Merged in [15705] from [email-masked]:
    Trivial fix for trivial issue #1907, warn user that added addresses 
    will be confirmed. 

  * Merged in [15702] from [email-masked]:
    Allow email as well as username when logging in.   

  * Merged in [15701] from [email-masked]:
    Changed format of the reviewer statistics in lists. Fixes #2131.  

  * Merged in [15683] and [15699] from [email-masked]:
    Do not show reasons for review team member unavailability outside the team. 
    Fixes #2614.

  * Added normalisation of the email addresses returned by 
    ietf.nomcom.utils.parse_email, in order to not treat feedback from the same 
    person as coming from different sources due to email name+address 
    variations.

  * Merged in [15698] from [email-masked]:
    Notify the RFC Editor when an RFC Editor note is changed after a draft 
    has been approved. Fixes #2440.  

  * Merged in [15696] from [email-masked]:
    Minor text fixes.  Fixes issue #2621.   

  * Merged in [15694] from [email-masked]:
    Clearly label cancelled sessions on the week-view on the agenda page. 
    Fixes #2619.  

  * Merged in [15693] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed link to webex request page. Fixes issue #2564.  

  * Added a guard against getting the attribute of None in 
    api_set_session_video_url().  Fixes a server 500 for some hackathon 
    sessions.

  * Provided a tool-tip with full time information for the document history 
    dates.

  * Merged in [15689] from [email-masked]:
    It need not be an error to find duplicate person records, such as for 
    instance for 'Matt Larson'.  Took out the statement in the profile template 
    that this is an error.  Fixes issue #2616.  

  * Factored out some parts of the meeting/agenda.html into separate files, 
    and added session buttons for 'other' session (e.g., hotrfc)

  * Merged in [15688] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed bad variable in title of requests.html. Fixes issue #2608.  

  * Don't show slides in main IETF meeting agenda for sessions with their 
    own session agenda.

  * Merged in [15684] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the field and widget that made editing document states easier 
    on the document admin page since they do not survive validation failure of 
    other fields on the form. Excluded states from the model form since the 
    default states widget is almost impossible to use without producing bad 
    data. If states need to be edited through the admin, it will, for now, need 
    to be done gruelingly through the admin form for State. Fixes #2524.  

  * Merged in [15681] from [email-masked]:
    Only do state-parent cross-validation on the group edit form when both 
    fields are used on the form. (Many invocations of the form suppress all but 
    one field.) Fixes #2597.  

  * Merged in [15679] from [email-masked]:
    Verb tense used in Ballot Issued emails now matches whether the LC end 
    date is in the past or future. Fixes issue #2482.  

  * Merged in [15677] from [email-masked]:
    Tune the recipients when a teams settings or a reviewer indicate ADs 
    should be notified about a review.  

  * Merged in [15676] from [email-masked]:
    Let a reviewer indicate that an AD should give this review early 
    attention. Fixes #2553.  

  * Merged in [15675] from [email-masked]:
    Let review teams opt in to poking a responsible AD when unhappy reviews 
    are submitted. Fixes #2544.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  12 Nov 2018 18:09:25 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.88.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.88.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)