Subject: New datatracker release: v6.87.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 19:52:04 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.87.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.87.3) ietf; urgency=low

  This release contains one single fix, to give stable test results for
  the test_edit_timeslot_type() test.

  * Merged in [15648] from [email-masked]:
    Use only ietf meetings for testing editing timeslots.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  02 Nov 2018 02:03:07 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.87.3'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.87.4.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)