Subject: New datatracker release: v6.89.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 10:10:06 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.89.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.89.1) ietf; urgency=low

  * Merged in [15787] from [email-masked]:
    Rework page flow and forms of secr/meetings app.  Fixes #2609.   

  * Added code to catch a possible attribute error on event notification.

  * Added two new management commands to make it easier to load back 
    selected objects that have been removed by mistake (providing they are 
    available in a full database dump or backup that can be loaded and worked 
    with): dumprelated and loadrelated.

  * Increased the document limit from 200 to 500 for the AD documents page.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  30 Nov 2018 20:48:58 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.89.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.89.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)