Subject: New datatracker release: v6.89.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 00:28:45 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.89.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.89.2) ietf; urgency=low

  * Added a migration to capture changes to HistoricalRecords triggered by 
    changes in django-simple-history

  * Bumped the minimum version requirement on django-simple-history; 
    HistoricalChanges which we now use was introduced with 2.3.0.

  * Changed the construction of element IDs that could trigger ad-blockers 
    in a NomCom page to avoid the problem.

  * Removed an assertion for iesg state for documents that can be in any 
    stream.

  * Merged in [15824] from [email-masked]:
    Make it more obvious that a group has been replaced when looking at its 
    pages. Fixes #2661.  

  * Merged in [15818] from [email-masked]:
    Whitespace only change to make the conditional structure followable.  

  * Merged in [15822] and [15809] from [email-masked]:
    Added an explicit ID-Exists state for the IESG state machine.
    Reworked code so that the IESG state machine always has a state.
    Added the ability to release a document from a working group,
    research group, or the independent stream. Releasing a document
    removes all stream state, and sets the document to have no stream.

  * Fixed a bug in the RFC Index parsing that caused extraction of only one 
    paragraph of an abstract, even if there were multiple.

  * Merged in [15816] from [email-masked]:
    Provide a correct link to jabber logs for plenaries in past agendas. 
    Fixes #2641.  

  * Merged in [15810] from [email-masked]:
    Grant secretariat admin permissions to mailtrigger models.  Fixes 
    #2637.   

  * Merged in [15808] from [email-masked]:
    Allow notify_ad_when to be blank.  

  * Merged in [15807] from [email-masked]:
    Repaired another instance of a literal path with a reverse lookup. 
    Related to #2657.  

  * Added a description of the /doc//doc.json API to the /api/ index page, 
    and also added a table-of-contents column.

  * Merged in [15806] from [email-masked]:
    Changed an inappropriate literal path to a reverse url lookup. Fixes 
    #2657.  

  * Merged in [15804] from [email-masked]:
    Add history to ReviewerSettings. Fixes #2147.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 Dec 2018 07:44:34 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.89.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.89.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 09:54:53 -0600

Chairs and IESG members:

I'd like to highlight this item in this release:

Chairs - For documents that have started WG/RG processing (for instance 
if the document is taken as a Candidate for Adoption), and you're logged 
in as someone with the ability to change the document's WG/RG state, a 
new button will appear in the row of buttons at the bottom of the 
metadata block on a document's main page. The button is labeled [Release 
document from group]. If you press it, it will take you to a 
confirmation page that describes what will happen, and allow you to 
confirm or cancel the action.

What it does is put the document back in the state that it was in before 
the group started processing it. This is appropriate, for example, if a 
group was considering a document for adoption and then decided not to 
adopt it. History is kept of course. This addresses the problem of 
previously not having a good state to leave the document in.

IESG members - if you've ever felt the need to put something that has 
started IESG processing back into ID Exists, this is the thing that will 
let you do it - there is now an ID Exists state available to you in the 
IESG state machine (that is, you set it by editing IESG state).

RjS