Subject: New datatracker release: v6.89.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 07:26:17 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.89.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.89.3) ietf; urgency=low

  * Updated the timezone information to match the latest timezone database
    release (2018i)

  * Merged in [15865] from [email-masked]:
    Cleanup: removed the infrastructure for importing reviews from the 
    old review tool.  

  * Merged in [15864] from [email-masked]:
    Refactored DocumentInfo to address overloading the external_url field 
    with strings that are not URLs.  

  * Merged in [15846] from [email-masked]:
    Simple tests of some log utilities.  

  * Merged in [15845] from [email-masked]:
    simple test of BowerStorageFinder.  

  * Merged in [15833] from [email-masked]:
    Incremental improvements to the submit_existing tests.  

  * Merged in [15829] from [email-masked]:
    Make state/substate changes on new submissions sensitive to stream. 
    Fixes #2642.  

  * Merged in [15828] from [email-masked]:
    Show more group types on the concluded groups page. Fixes #2643.  

  * Additional tweaks to submission yang testing and the test runner

  * Updated PLAN

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  14 Jan 2019 13:47:11 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.89.3'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.89.4.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)