Subject: New datatracker release: v6.91.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 03:58:45 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.91.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.91.0) ietf; urgency=low

  **Expanded group property table entries**

  This release contains a refactoring of a large number of instances in the
  code where group types (wg, area, rg, etc.) have been hardcoded in the past
  in order to reflect different properties for different groups.  Instead,
  group types have now aquired a list of new 'feature' settings, for instance
  is_schedulable, show_on_agenda, has_session_materials, and more.  This will
  make it easier to add new group types without having to change the code,
  by indicating for each new group type which properties it should have.

  Additionally, some minor unrelated fixes has been applied.  From the
  commit log:

  * Merged in GroupFeatures refactoring and expansion from 
    ^/personal/henrik/6.89.4.dev0@15911.

  * Reverted r15071 with respects to showing the submit for publication 
    button to shepherds.  Fixes issue #2673.

  * Updated code and templates to use the new docman and groupman group 
    features.

  * Updated fixture with new group features and more.

  * Added a tiny management command to list group types per feature.

  * Removed origin information from the liaison_title.html template, as 
    it's used in a context where  html comments will be rendered.  Fixes issue 
    #2674.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  31 Jan 2019 19:06:59 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.91.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.91.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)