Subject: Portrait opprortunty at IETF 104

From: Greg Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 18:34:12 +0000

Dear IETF WG Chairs

As you probably know, datatracker.ietf.org profiles have the option of including a photographs, e.g.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/photos/ 

If you’d like a portrait to update your IETF Datatracker profile, there will be some times at IETF 104 on Tuesday and Wednesday to have one taken. Please select a time in one of the following polls:

11:00-11:30, Tuesday, 26 March
Karlin IV (Mezzanine level)
https://doodle.com/poll/2qa83s4vay4xgxc5

15:45-16:15, Tuesday, 26 March
Karlin IV (Mezzanine level)
https://doodle.com/poll/ne8gda8f5buynvsv

11:00-11:30, Wednesday, 27 March
Karlin IV (Mezzanine level)
https://doodle.com/poll/i2ggwy4p6cwtymmn

NOTE: Please bring your IETF 104 name badge

These photos may also be used on personal social media profiles.

Let me know if I can provide more information.

Thanks,

-Greg