Subject: Re: uploading md agenda?

From: Dave Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 15:49:15 -0400

What's the current status on being able to upload agendas in Markdown?
Is it still a "maybe someday" item or is there a secret link that 
handles it?  The regular Upload Agenda page still says just plaintext
and html.

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 15:37:18 -0500

> handles it?  The regular Upload Agenda page still says just plaintext

I'm pretty sure it's still just plaintext and HTML. A determined 
individual (hint, hint) could add markdown handling at the codesprint 
that's coming up in a few days. 
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF104Sprint

/a

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 22:02:03 +0100

On Mar 12, 2019, at 21:37, Adam Roach <[email-masked]> wrote:
> add markdown handling

Yeah, but which one of those?

(I still do the time-honored conversion to HTML first and let datatracker then shred my JavaScript.)

Grüße, Carsten