Subject: New datatracker release: v6.95.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 04:25:37 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.95.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.95.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, addressing the following issues:

  * Combined [16154] from [email-masked] with previous work on ticket
    #2633 in [16124].  This adds bluesheet links to the meeting materials
    page.  Fixes issue #2633.

  * Merged in [16152] from [email-masked]:
    Show minutes on the popup for the meeting materials button on the agenda
    page when those minutes are available. Fixes #2711.  

  * Updated the role handling to use GroupFeatures.groupman_roles
    consistently for group management access.  Fixes a IRTF RG delegate
    permissions issue.

  * Fixed some program group feature settings.

  * Added a missing test directory cleanup action.

  * Merged in [16145] from [email-masked]:
    Updated the out-of-date links in the footer of each datatracker page. 
    Fixes #2710.  

  * Merged in [16144] from [email-masked]:
    Removed some clutter from I-D upload page.  The information was moved to 
    the Instructions tab, but a higligh to the Note Well and BCP 78 was added. 
    Fixes #2057.   

  * Added some HTTP header settings for better security.  Brings results at 
    https://securityheaders.com/ up to an 'A' grade.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Apr 2019 14:41:04 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.95.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.95.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)