Subject: BCP 83 PR-Action Approved: Pradeep Kumar Xplorer

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 14:46:56 -0500

The IESG has evaluated a request for a BCP 83 PR-Action for Pradeep 
Kumar Xplorer.  Please see the following URL for the corresponding Last 
Call message and associated information:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/dC4nxuB-Glom87-otfdBf_-Tu84

The IESG received unambiguous support from the community in favor of 
approving the PR-Action, both on the IETF list and via mail sent 
directly to members of the IESG. After evaluating this feedback, email 
archives, and BCP 83, the IESG has concluded that there is sufficient 
evidence that Mr. Xplorer has engaged in behavior that is not acceptable 
on IETF mailing lists.

Therefore, the IESG has decided to approve the request for an BCP 83 
PR-Action for Pradeep Kumar Xplorer. The administrators of the following 
mailing lists are requested to suspend his posting privileges under the 
terms described in Section 2 of BCP 83:

  * art
  * curdle
  * dane
  * drinks
  * extra
  * forces
  * homenet
  * ietf
  * ietf-privacy
  * ietf-smtp
  * iucg
  * lemonade
  * shutup

The administrators of other IETF mailing lists may suspend his posting 
privileges under the same terms at their discretion.

For the convenience of mailing list administrators: Mr. Xplorer has been 
known to use the following email addresses for his postings to IETF 
mailing lists. Note, however, that the PR-Action pertains to an 
individual and not specific email addresses. Mailing list administrators 
should include any other email addresses that Mr. Xplorer may use to 
send disruptive messages.

  * [email-masked]
  * [email-masked]
  * [email-masked]
  * [email-masked]

/Adam Roach, on behalf of the IESG