Subject: New datatracker release: v6.97.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 08:11:15 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.97.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.97.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Additional meeting-related links**

  This is a small feature release which provides a new email notification to
  the RFC Editor, new meeting-related menu links and iCalendar links, and
  restores some review management page information inadvertently lost in
  release 6.96.0.

  From the commit log:

  * Added a link to the meeting registration page to the meetings menu.

  * Added a link to the registration page from the meeting 'Important 
    Dates' page.

  * Removed additional instances of links to unposted IPR disclosures that
    would result in 404 pages.

  * After feedback from the RFC-Editor staff, changed the URL POST 
    notification of Group name changes to an Email notification.

  * Added .ics links for future meetings to the group meetings tab.

  * Added a signal receiver for notifications to the RFC editor about 
    changed Group names.

  * Added sample notification JWT signature verification code to 
    /api/index.html.

  * Updated settings with EC/P-256 api keys (JWT does not support RS2048, 
    which is what we had).  Added a variable for RFC Editor group name 
    notifications, with a placeholder value.

  * Fixed template and view to restore previous review display on the 
    Manage Unassigned Reviews page.  Fixes issue #2718.

  * Tweaked the review assignment presentation in review/request_info.html.

  * Added review assignment information to the review-document view.  
    Addresses issue #2717.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 May 2019 14:15:25 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.97.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.97.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)