Subject: New datatracker release: v6.97.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 06:56:55 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.97.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.97.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release which clears the way for the upcoming major
  release.  From the commit log:

  * Added validation of draft names extracted from XML submission files.

  * Added static resources for favicon.ico and robots.txt at the top of
    the ietf static tree.

  * Updated references to RFC 5226, to RFC 8126, which obsoletes 5226.  This
    fixes issue #2726.

  * Fixed an issue where the 'Request closing group' button incorrectly was
    showing for group chairs.  Fixes issue #2724.

  * Moved some explicit URLs from code and templates to settings (related 
    to the production server www6/ directory cleanup).

  * Refined the handling of draft xml version 3 versus version 2.  This fixes
    a problem where v3 documents were rendered with no section titles in the
    Table of Contents.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  14 Jun 2019 13:30:43 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.97.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.97.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)