Subject: Chatting about IETF IT operations

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 15:26:00 -0400

Dear IESG, LLC, WG Chairs and Tools participants -

My name is Glen Barney, I'm the IT Director for AMS, and am the person
who is currently, and has, for the past 10 years, been directly
responsible for the IETF's server and IT operations.

For the next three days (Sun-Tue) I'll be here at IETF105, and would
welcome the opportunity to talk to any of you who have thoughts,
comments or questions about IETF IT operations and the IETF
infrastructure overall.  I would welcome the opportunity to say Hello
to any of you who are interested.

During the mornings I will be haunting the registration desk, and you
will likely find me right there when you check in.  At other times
I'll be chatting and visiting meetings... but always looking to say
Hi!

If you wish to reach me directly you can do so via:

Telegram:  @GlenAMS
Email:  [email-masked]
Phone:  +1-514-966-7089 (local Montreal)
Jabber:  [email-masked]

Feel free to reach out any time if you are so inclined!

Thanks,
Glen
--
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)