Subject: Wed lunch meeting

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:50:02 -0400

I haven't been in quite awhile, so am not aware of any changes that may 
have been made to this. Does this meeting still include lunch? If so, I 
don't remember if I signed up. Can somebody check?

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 10:51:27 -0500

> don't remember if I signed up. Can somebody check?

It does still include lunch, but signup is not needed (I guess the
attendance has been stable enough for food ordering purposes that they did
not need a hard count).

-Ben

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:21:59 +0000

What Ben said…
The secretariat wasn’t using the numbers for ordering purposes so we decided to stop sign ups.

Karen

On Jul 18, 2019, at 11:51 AM, Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

-Ben

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:54:58 -0400

What Ben said…
The secretariat wasn’t using the numbers for ordering purposes so we 
decided to stop sign ups.

Karen