Subject: New datatracker release: v6.100.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 09:43:31 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.100.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.100.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 104 code sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bug fixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-105 Code Sprint.  This sprint saw several participants diving deeper
  into the datatracker than before, accomplishing substantial tasks.  Thanks
  to everyone who contributed!

  Notable improvements: 

  The document list pages produced by searches, group document pages, and
  similar has been speeded up by a factor of more than 2 by doing detailed
  timing measurements and one by one addressing the biggest time sinks.  A
  number of places where links to session slides were versioned have been
  changed so as to always point to the latest version.  A calendar display
  component has been added, making it straightforward to display for instance
  calendar pages for upcoming meetings.  Ability to handle markdown uploads
  and on-the-fly conversion for agendas and minutes has been added, as well as
  the ability to provide WG closing notes, sent out in announcement and saved
  for posterity on the group history page.  The recently introduced Slide
  proposal feature has been made more solid, as has the Python 2 / Python 3
  compatibility.

  Additional information, excerpted from the commit log:

  * Merged in [16593] from [email-masked]:
    Added sorting of the documents in the agenda, minutes, bluesheets section
    of the session_details view. Fixes #2759.  

  * Merged in [16592] from [email-masked]:
    Changed how the session details page links to documents to not link to a
    specific version. Fixes #2758. See also #2756.  

  * Merged in [16590] from [email-masked]:
    Example of using webtest. The full testcase was not converted because the
    add_rule form is modified in-flight by javascript when a control value is
    changed.  

  * Merged in [16583] from [email-masked]:
    Restored the ability to remove documents while managing a personal list.
    Required updating code to match the recent change to Document's primary
    key. Fixes #2757.  

  * Merged in [16569] from [email-masked]:
    Added quotes around document name in the mailarchive search link on a 
    document's main page. Fixes #2659.  

  * Merged in [16589] from [email-masked]:
    Added a calendar to the upcoming meetings page. Fixes #2719.  

  * Prevent login name case issues by generating apache permissions file
    entries for both uppercase and lowercase logins.

  * Added a Py3 version of requirements.txt, excluding Trac which is still
    only available under Py2.7

  * Did some preliminary work on converting bower management of web resources
    to yarn.  New management command, replacing bower_install will be needed.

  * Merged in [16562] from [email-masked]:
    Added encoding='utf-8' parameter to io.open operations in tests that 
    starting failing since adding unicode_literals.   

  * Merged in [16561] from [email-masked]:
    Added a prompt for login for approving slide suggestions instead of just 
    presenting an error. Fixes #2750.  

  * Merged in [16559] from [email-masked]:
    Added Closing Notes to history and about pages for groups. Fixes issue
    #2725.  

  * Merged in [16558] from [email-masked]:
    Made removed IPR disclosures visually distinctive on search results. 
    Partially addresses #2687.  

  * Merged in [16557] from [email-masked]:
    Added the ability to upload agenda and minutes in markdown format.
    Partially addresses issue #1926.  We're still displaying markdown as text.
    Fixes #2704.

  * Fixed a number of additional Py2/3 compatibility issues.

  * Added LookupError to the exceptions caught during text upload decoding, 
    leading to upload form validation error.

  * Merged in [16554] from [email-masked]:
    Rework how SlideSuggestion objects name their files. Improve the UI 
    when there are multiple pending suggestions for updating the same 
    presentation.  

  * Moved djangobwr into the local repository, due to consistent 
    difficulties pulling it from github as an svn:external

  * Enabled display of group pages also for groups of type adhoc and ise.

  * Updated the PLAN to adjust priority on modeling BCPs correctly

  * Added another check before building submitter email for mailtrigger 
    entries, to ensure valid email addresses.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  03 Aug 2019 16:52:21 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.100.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.100.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)