Subject: New datatracker release: v6.103.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 11:42:47 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.103.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.103.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Draft submission tool changes**

  This release contains two changes to the submission tool: During draft
  submission, the email verification is skipped for logged-in users, and
  author email addresses are now required for all authors, in order to avoid
  author notification problems during IETF and RFC-Editor processing.  Commit
  log details:

  * Changed draft submission to not require an email round-trip when the 
    submitter is logged in.  Added corresponding test cases.

  * Added code to detect conflicting information for draft name, revision, 
    and title when both XML and text versions of a document are submitted.

  * Changed the draft submission form and views so that an email address is 
    required for each author in order to complete self-service draft 
    submission.  It is possible to add these as metadata updates, but this will 
    lead to submission through the secretariat (and the email addresses will 
    still be required).  Also updated related templates to make the handling of 
    form section headings more consistent.

  * Added some caching to /release/ pages.  With now more than 350 
    releases, the page response times had increased to typically 4s.  Caching 
    in view and template brought this down to ~160ms.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  26 Sep 2019 14:43:41 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.103.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.103.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)