Subject: New datatracker release: v6.105.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 08:07:26 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.105.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.105.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Merged in [16759] from [email-masked]:
    Restrict comments total on nomcom private index to comments on positions.
    Fixes #2792.  

  * Merged in [16705] from [email-masked]:

    Send periodic reminders of open reviews every X days (opt-in).
    Fixes issue #2337

  * Merged in [16704] from [email-masked]:

    Send reminders before long UnavailabilityPeriods expire A notification is
    sent to the team secretary and reviewer, if an unavailability period
    lasting 30 days or more will end in 3 days. Fixes issue #2231.

  * Merged in [16703] from [email-masked]:
    Fix send-review-reminders and add it to daily cron.  This fixes a syntax
    error and a Python 3 incompatibility, and adds send-review-reminders to
    the daily cron script.  Related to issue #2231.

  * Fixed an issue with the htmlization of links in release notes.

  * Merged in [16607] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue where third session requests, which rerequire AD approval,
    get left with approved status, instead of scheduled, after Secretraiat
    sends out notifications of official schedule.  Fixes #2765.  

  * Merged in [16701] from [email-masked]:
    Added a migration to remove any break / registration sessions that have 
    already been created for future meetings.  Goes with changes for #2713.   

  * Added log.unreachable() for the code that creates unknown-email-*' 
    addresses.  Related to issue #2696.

  * Fixed a bug in gather_submission_submitter().

  * Fixed an incorrect version number for mypy in requirements3.txt

  * Removed some test assertions which are incorrect after the previous 
    commit.

  * From [email-masked]: Don't copy breaks etc, when creating new Empty 
    Schedule for meetings.  Fixes issue #2713.

  * Added a type hint stub file for ietf/api/__init__.py, to capture 
    module variables created during module initialization.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  07 Oct 2019 11:10:31 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.105.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.105.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)