Subject: New datatracker release: v6.104.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 09:16:15 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.104.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.104.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Review tool tickets roundup, part 1**

  This release constitutes the first batch of fixes from the review tool
  tickets work package.  It also includes a few unrelated bugfixes.
  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [16688] from [email-masked]:
    When completing a review, show which addresses it is posted to. 
    Fixes issue #2478.

  * Merged in [16680] from [email-masked]:
    Made the review_completed mailtrigger configurable per team and review
    type.  This includes a migration to change mailtrigger slugs to be up to
    64 characters instead of 32, as some slugs would not fit and require
    clunky abbreviations.  A data migration creates triggers for existing
    teams, and they are also created on the fly if a trigger does not exist
    yet, providing a safe fallback for new review teams. The review_completed
    mailtrigger serves as the template for new triggers.  This commit also
    includes tests for gather_address_lists(), as none existed. 
    Fixes issue #2354.

  * Merged in [16672] from [email-masked]:
    Use mailtriggers to find destinations in review app As the review app has
    several conditionals that don't fit entirely well within mailtriggers, the
    templates use a bit of extra context to figure out who exactly to include.
    This also extends the tests for review, to check for correct recipients.
    It also adds a tiny feature to mailtrigger to entirely exclude certain
    addresses, as required by the review-generated mails. Fixes issue #2328.

  * Merged in [16670] from [email-masked]: Allow secretary to adjust date
    when completing a review.  This also fixes other issues identified in
    #2590, around the modification of historical document events. The
    behaviour is now:

    - When the assigned reviewer posts a review, a single event is created,
      set to current date/time.

    - When the secretary records a review in the datatracker, they may set a
      different completion date, which is autofilled if an email is selected.
      One event is generated for the original completion date, and one for the
      secretary's action.

    - Each revision generates a new event, rather than updating previous
      existing events. 

    Fixes issue #2590

  * Improved the wrapping of long lines in emails sent by the datatracker: 
    In wordwrap(), consider lines consisting entirely of some non-alphanumeric
    characters like ---- or === to be block (paragraph) separators.  Fixes
    issue #2806.

  * Merged in [16668] from [email-masked]:
    Sort names alphabetically in review group history notes when changing the
    list of members.  Fixes issue #2560

  * Removed debug-related code from group edit clean_acronym().
    Fixes issue #2804.

  * Merged in [16667] from [email-masked]:
    Added an optional comment field for closing review requests.
    Fixes issue #2071

  * Updated the docker files to build and run an image based on devuan:ascii 
    instead of debian:jessie.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  01 Oct 2019 15:06:28 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.104.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.104.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)