Subject: New datatracker release: v6.110.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 15:30:04 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.110.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.110.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Trial bibxml3/ pages for drafts, and review ticket fixes**

  * Added a trial version of datatracker draft bibxml pages, located under
    /doc/bibxml3/; for example:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bibxml3/draft-iab-fiftyyears-01.xml

  * Added a management command to generate draft bibxml3 files.

  * Fixed some type: ignore annotations

  * Tweaked the submission tool to be more liberal with v3 xml submissions.

  * Rewrote the ietf/bin/fix-ambiguous-timestamps command as a management 
    command (fix_ambiguous_timestamps) and made it look at all instances of 
    DateTimeField by means of model introspection.

  * Merged in [16934] from [email-masked]:
    Sort unassigned review requests by doc name by default.  
    Fixes issue #2088.

  * Merged in [16933] from [email-masked]:
    Allow specifying review type for suggested reviews in LC and telechat.  If
    a review is suggested on the 'manage unassigned reviews' page, and the
    document is in both last call and telechat, the assign form now asks for
    the type of review that should be assigned.  This commit also fixes two
    bugs in this process:

    - Comparisons in some cases between strings and integers
      (group/views.py:1485/1487)

    - Rejections when assigning suggested reviews, as they could be considered
      a newly opened request due to not having a pk (group/views.py:1508)

    Fixes issue #2119 

  * Merged in [16927] from [email-masked]:
    Small cleanup from changeset [16924], see issue #2217.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Nov 2019 18:10:46 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.110.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.110.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)