Subject: New datatracker release: v6.111.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 22:50:50 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.111.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.111.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 106 code sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bug fixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-106 Code Sprint.  This sprint brought in new contributors, and saw
  substantial work from previous contributors.  Thanks to everyone who
  contributed!

  * Merged in [17062] from [email-masked]:
    Change the default template for assigned review emails to name the
    assigned reviewer. Fixes #2830.  

  * Merged in [17061] and [17024] from [email-masked]:
    Allow slides drag-drop between sessions for groups meeting with 
    multiple sessions. Fixes #2700.

  * Merged in [17044] from [email-masked]:
    Make it clearer that a chair can't revise materials for a meeting once 
    the proceedings deadline has passed.  Fixes issue #2612.  

  * Merged in [17037] from [email-masked]:
    Added padding to the <th> column in the unavailability period list of
    the reviewers page.  

  * Merged in [17036] from [email-masked]:
    Drop old 'slides' section from agenda.json 

  * Merged in [17035] from [email-masked]:
    Improved performance for some agenda-related pages 

  * Merged in [17034] from [email-masked]:
    Added two new configuration settings for the review team secretary,
    one to set how many days to include in the reviewers list, and
    another one to limit the number of completed items in the list for
    each person. This version replaces the one I did earlier, and includes
    much more test cases to test different limits on the reviewers page. 

  * Added an instance of force_text() to ensure non_ascii mail subjects are 
    unicode when used for string interpolation, rather than bytes (which will 
    trigger ascii decode()).

  * Merged in [17033] from [email-masked]:
    Reviewers page template changes. Changed draft names so they never wrap.
    Changed the Unavailability period table so it is much narrower. 

  * Merged in [17031] from [email-masked]:
    Add edit button for Secreatriat on concluded groups. Fixes #2781.  

  * RFCs with inline errata now have a non-beta URL.  Updated the setting.

  * Merged in [17028] from [email-masked]:
    Added a Closing note field to state specific WG edit. Fixes #2779.  

  * Merged in [17027] from [email-masked]:
    Fix issue where draft resurrect feature does not move most recent draft 
    file from the archive directory back to the current draft directory. Fixes 
    #2646.  

  * Tweaked docker-init.sh to create a needed GID entry before using it 
    when creating a new user.  Fixes an issue when the user GID in the
    host OS is missing in the docker image.

  * Added fullcalendar to the bower.json file.

  * Changed the call arguments for submission tool conversion from XML to 
    v3 text to match those of the standalone tool.  Fixes an issue where 
    <sourecode> would have line ends stripped when converted by the datatracker.

  * Tweaked a test's person name form to match the usage in the tested code.

  * Fixed naming of staged xml draft submission files and tweaked the
    arguments for the xml2rfc parser invocation for xml draft submissions.
    Added some more logging.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Nov 2019 03:32:54 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.111.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.111.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)