Subject: New datatracker release: v6.115.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 07:47:10 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.115.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.115.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IRSG document ballot support**

  * Merged in ^/branch/akayla/irsg/6.113.1.dev0 from [email-masked]:
    This provides support for IRSG ballots, similar to the IESG ballots 
    support which has been in use for quite some time.  The IRSG ballots differ 
    from IESG ballots in a number of ways, described in detail in the RFP and 
    SoW for this work and implemented here.

  * Changed print() statements into syslog logging in a cron-invoked script, 
    to remove non-error output.  Fixes issue #2849.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Dec 2019 15:07:12 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.115.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.115.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)