Subject: New datatracker release: v6.114.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:40:27 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.114.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.114.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Refactoring and renaming of some meetings models and fields**

  * Merged in [17148] from [email-masked]:
    Only gather addresses instead of name_addrs for the group_secretaries
    Mailtrigger Recipient. Fixes #2847.  

  * Merged in [17147] from [email-masked]:
    Show diff controls for a bis -00 document. Fixes #2846.

  * Merged /branch/iola/meeting-improvement-r16992@17152 from [email-masked]:

    - Renamed Meeting.agenda to Meeting.schedule together with a bunch of
      related internal things,

    - Moved Session.status, .requested, and .requested_by to a new
      SchedulingEvent.

    - Turned sessions into regular sessions and non-sessions into misc.
      sessions in the UI and code to avoid ambiguity.
      This doesn't change the data in the DB except for uses of TimeSlotTypeName
      where 'session' is now 'regular'.

  * Added a requirement limitation for the coverage module.

  * Added handling for a decoding exception during submission processing.

  * Merged in [17120] from [email-masked]:
    Add links to the main website and the mailarchive to the search page.  

  * Added an OPTIONS settings to the DATABASES setting in 
    docker/settings_local.py, to make some migration operations work under 
    docker.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Dec 2019 18:31:01 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.114.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.114.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)