Subject: New datatracker release: v6.118.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 15:00:08 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.118.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.118.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **RG and NomCom support refinements, new data merge management commands, bug fixes**

  * Merged in [17288] from [email-masked]:
    Made internal review email about an RG use the IRSG instead of the 
    IESG in text and addresses. Fixes #2881.  

  * Merged in [17287] from [email-masked]:
    Set the default for use_milestone_dates to True. Allow changing
    use_milestone_dates from the edit milestone dates form for charters if it
    is the initial chartering effort. Fixes #2884.  

  * Wrapped more code in draft submission in an exception block, in order not
    to continue processing after an XML parse exception.  Fixes issue #2885.

  * Fixed a bug in the resource description for SchedulingEvent that 
    prevented it from being accessed under /api/v1/meeting/schedulingevent/.

  * Added search fields to the admin index for SchedulingEvent.

  * Tweaked send_mail_mime() to recognize settings.SERVER_MODE='repair', in 
    order to avoid mail floods when running the 'mergedata' management command. 
    It is assumed that the appropriate mails went out when the data was 
    entered into the system the first time.

  * Added a management command to dump data based on table names and 
    primary keys derived from a list of SQL 'INSERT INTO' commands representing 
    the items to be dumped.  The output formats are the same as for dumpdata, 
    and are suitable for later use with the loaddata or mergedata management 
    commands.

  * Added a management command to merge data from one of two divergent 
    django databases to the other, taking care to insert or update records as 
    appropriate, and update foreign keys and many-to-many keys appropriately.  
    Accepts the dump formats generated by the dumpdata command.

  * Updated the check_referential_integrity command, adding a --delete 
    command to remove dangling references to removed records, and also adding 
    colorized success/fail indications for each FK and m2m key inspected.

  * Changed the xml parser settings for legacy xml draft submissions to 
    remove comments before converting to .txt.  Fixes and issue with comments 
    in <artwork> text.

  * jsonfield 3.0 and higher is not compatible with Django 1.11.  Changed 
    the version requirements accordingly.

  * Added missing test directory creation and removal in setUp() and 
    tearDown() in MeetingTests.

  * Merged in [17286] from [email-masked]:
    Add Reply-To to the default group review text. Fixes #2883.  

  * Merged in [17284] from [email-masked]:
    Create DocEvent when related IprDisclosure is posted or removed. Fixes 
    #2811.  

  * Merged in [17275] from [email-masked]:
    Add links to user profiles from nominee list and feedback page. Fixes 
    #2839.  

  * Merged in [17273] from [email-masked]:
    Updated link to session request tool instructions.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Feb 2020 22:11:35 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.118.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.118.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)