Subject: New datatracker release: v6.117.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 14:29:16 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.117.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.117.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Python 2/3 transition fixes, sumbmission and chartering improvements**

  * Merged in [17268] from [email-masked]: Set a meaningful state in a
    test fixture. Tests surprisingly were not broken by this though.  

  * Merged in [17266] from [email-masked]: Improve the tests for session
    draft bundles to exercise the code that extracts draftnames from agendas.

  * Removed exec of activate_this.py from 2 more scripts that are in 
    activbe use.

  * Ran scripts invoked from bin/hourly and bin/daily through pyflakes3 and
    trial invocation, and tweaked the code (with an added comment) to
    consistently require virtualenv to be set up before script invocation.

  * Added some raw_id fields to avoid long page load times for admin pages.

  * Fixed a py2/py3 issue in sync.rfceditor.post_approved_draft(), and
    enhanced tests to execute the failing code (with Mock functions) instead
    of skipping the code.

  * Hardcoded an rsync target path, and added a bash trap for errors in hourly
    and daily cron scripts.

  * Fixed some py2/py3 issues in ID index generation modules.

  * Fixed a py2/py3 issue in building meeting materials bundles.

  * Added a setting for a coming yang-catalog submission checker url.

  * Did some re-ordering of PLAN items after a priority discussion.

  * Fixed a py2/py3 issue in post_approved_draft()

  * Changed the location of the file cache for htmlized documents so it will
    be handled by backup rsync of the /a/ file system.

  * Added a newline to test run command output, to separate dot progress
    indication from teardown messages.

  * Added a test case for draft submission errors due to periods in document
    names.

  * Added a suggestion to the error message issued for invalid characters in
    document names found in draft submission XML files, when the invalid
    character is a period.  In this particular case, the problem most likely
    is inclusion of the filename extension in the document name.  Fixes issue
    #2874.

  * Changed draft submission field validation taking place in clean() to
    associate the errors with the field in question, rather than raising them
    as general form errors.

  * Fixed a Py3 issue trying run .decode() on (already decoded) string
    instances.

  * Merged in [17246] from [email-masked]: Only show groups in
    reasonable states when showing current chartering efforts (otherwise
    crufty charter states can would lead to abandoned or replaced groups
    showing here). Fixes #2872.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  03 Feb 2020 18:21:12 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.117.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.117.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)