Subject: posting webex recordings of interim meetings?

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 21:43:41 -0500

Hello, apologies in advance if I've missed some web or wiki page on this 
question ...

Our WG (TSVWG) recently held a virtual interim via WebEx.  We used the 
recording feature, which worked great.

I see that other WG interim meeting videos are on the IETF Youtube 
channel, but don't know what the arrangements are, or how we would 
submit our WebEx recording for posting there.  Nor am I quite aware if 
the participants implicitly consented to this, or whether we would have 
needed to get permission in advance or something.

Can anyone provide tips or a pointer to docs on this?

---

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 18:59:23 -0800

I suspect the video recording is covered by the privacy policy, from the
note well:

    https://www.ietf.org/privacy-statement/

    "We also collect audio, pictorial and video recording, during and in
connection with our events, meetings and conferences...."

+1 to getting them up on the youtube channel (however that's done)

---

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 19:27:59 -0800

Hi Wes,

Please see here for my email on how to get interim meetings posted to YouTube: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/wgchairs/l6nybK00XOTOyy_B1we9CIfDySg/. 

Best,
Alexa
Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 3, 2020, at 6:41 PM, Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello, apologies in advance if I've missed some web or wiki page on this question ...
> 
> Our WG (TSVWG) recently held a virtual interim via WebEx.  We used the recording feature, which worked great.
> 
> I see that other WG interim meeting videos are on the IETF Youtube channel, but don't know what the arrangements are, or how we would submit our WebEx recording for posting there.  Nor am I quite aware if the participants implicitly consented to this, or whether we would have needed to get permission in advance or something.
>