Subject: New datatracker release: v6.123.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 10:54:28 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.123.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.123.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 107 code sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bug fixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-107 Code Sprint, our first virtual code sprint.  It was a different
  experience, and enjoyable despite not getting to sit down with a beer
  together afterwards.  A lot of good contributions were made; Thanks to
  everyone who contributed!

  * Merged in [17496] from [email-masked]:
    Remove the rest of the log.assertions checking that iesg_state existed in
    places we expected it to.  Removed unnecessary imports.

  * Changed the page for upcoming meetings to show the current IETF meeting 
    for 7 days from its start date, while interims are shown for today and 
    forward.  Also changed the upcoming.ics calendar to show future sessions, 
    even if the meeting to which they belong started in the past.  This 
    improves on [17518].

  * Changed the starting point of display of upcoming meetings to be 7 days 
    before today, rather than today, to let meetings linger a bit in the 
    listing and iCalendar file after the meeting has started.  Triggered by an 
    observation from [email-masked] about IETF 107 sessions disappearing 
    from 'upcoming.ics' on meeting week Monday.

  * Merged in [17495] from [email-masked]:
    Removes a log.assertion() that was checking that we covered the edges when
    we changed documents to always have an iesg state.  

  * Merged in [17494] from [email-masked]:
    Use current email addresses when we have them when listing document
    authors. Fixes #1902.  

  * Merged in [17493] from [email-masked]:
    Changed awkward IESG/IAB Nominating Committee names to just NomCom,
    updated a ref. Fixes #2860.  

  * Merged in [17492] from [email-masked]:
    On session request form, made the Special Requests field smaller and
    display 200 character limit. Fixes #2875.  

  * Merged in [17491] from [email-masked]:
    Prevent use of capital letters in group acronym. Fixes #2709.  

  * Merged in [17490] from [email-masked]:
    Basic regex validation on community rule entry form. Fixes #2928.  

  * Merged in [17489] from [email-masked]:
    Removed redundant URL secr/groups/search because search page is 
    available here secr/groups. Resolves issue with Add link. Fixes #2708.  

  * Merged in [17488] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the drafts secretariat tool because this functionality is now 
    provided by the core Datatracker. Moved ID reports to proceedings tool. 
    Fixes #1655.  

  * Merged in [17487] from [email-masked]:
    Let chairs know what to do after material submission uploads have been 
    cut off. Fixes #2887.  

  * Merged in [17486] from [email-masked]:
    Added docker/run modifications to support Cygwin.

  * Merged in [17484] from [email-masked]:
    When requesting a new WG session, and retrieving information about the
    previous session, look back to the previous time the group met, instead of
    simply checking the previous IETF meeting and maybe not finding any
    information to retrieve.

  * Merged in [17483] from [email-masked]:
    Changed things so that only WGs/RGs can be closed, per RJS.  Fixes #1578.   

  * Merged in [17466] from [email-masked]:
    Added a migration to cancel 107 sessions 

  * Added a check to see if any files matching the submitted draft name and
    revision already exists on disk in the active drafts or archived drafts
    directories, and if so reject the submission.  Fixes issue #2908

  * Made sure to strip possible mail header field values of whitespace 
    before applying email.utils.unquite().  Resolution by [email-masked],  
    Fixes issue #2899.

  * Merged in [17480] from [email-masked]:
    Show UTC times in interim announcements if the interim has a non-UTC 
    timzone. Fixes #2922.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  24 Mar 2020 16:13:19 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.123.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.123.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)