Subject: New datatracker release: v6.120.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 14:56:42 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.120.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.120.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Submission API changes, Py2/3 transition fixes**

  * Added the ability to use the submission API with active secondary account
    email addresses.  Fixes issue #2639.

  * Tweaked the ReviewAssignmentAdmin, adding a raw_id_field.

  * Replaced most cases of using of urlopen(), instead using the higher-level
    'requests' module where it simplifies the code.

  * Added a data migration to fix up incorrect external URLs to mailarchive.

  * Fixed a Py2/3 issue with review.mailarchive.construct_query_url().

  * Renamed a migration to conform to migration naming conventions, using
    underscores instead of dashes in the name.

  * Py2/3 compatibility tweaks for pyflakes.

  * Changed some cases of urlopen() to use requests.get()

  * Python3 is more ticklish about comparing strings to None than Py2.  Fixed
    an issue with this in generate_sort_key() for document searches.

  * Fixed a Py2/3 issue in the pyflakes management command, and tweaked the
    verbose output format.

  * Merged back production changes to two scripts indirectly called by
    /a/www/www6s/scripts/run-ietf-report, through
    /a/www/www6s/scripts/run-report.

  * Changed the release script to not pick up other email addresses than those
    of contributors from the release notes.

  * Tweaked the check_referential_integrity management command verbose output.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  06 Mar 2020 21:37:47 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.120.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.120.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)