Subject: New datatracker release: v6.121.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 07:49:51 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.121.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.121.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Tweaks for wholly virtual meeting, for IETF-107 **

  * Added code to show a webex call-in button on the agenda page if the session
    agenda-note contains and IETF webex URL.

  * Merged in [17425] from [email-masked]: Make required AD approval of
    virtual interims configurable. Fixes #2912.  

  * Added a management command to check draft event revision numbers.  To be
    extended for other checks.

  * Merged in [17419] from [email-masked]: Don't warn about idcutoff
    when the cutoff is after the meeting starts.  Fixes #2907.  

  * Merged in [17418] from [email-masked]: Correctly represent cancelled
    sessions in ics files. Fixes #2905.  

  * Merged in [17396] from [email-masked]: Move charters for replaced
    groups to a new replaced state. Close any outstanding ballots on them.
    Fixes #2889, #2873, and #1286.  

  * Avoid trying to open meeting documents with empty .uploaded_filename.

  * Added a progress bar for verbosity=1 of the community list index update
    command.

  * Merged back fixes from production

  * Corrected the extent of a try/except block, moving more code inside the
    block.  Fixes a submission exception that should just be a document error
    reported back to the user.

  * Added a guard against accessing attributes of None.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Mar 2020 14:02:16 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.121.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.121.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)