Subject: New datatracker release: v6.125.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 18:52:53 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.125.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.125.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Various meeting-related fixes and improvements**

  * Merged in [17590] from [email-masked]:
    Added support for variable length meetings to secr/meetings app.  

  * Changed the handling of some exceptions during draft submission to give 
    user feedback rather than server 500 responses, in order to deal better 
    with severely malformed drafts.

  * Added a workaround for the current libmagic on OpenSUSE, which quite
    easily can mischaracterise text/plain documents as text/x-Algol68.  Fixes
    issues #2941 and #2956.

  * Added validation of the session duration in interim meeting requests, with
    added values in settings.py for min and max duration.

  * Clarified the standalone XML draft submission requirements, and 
    mentioned the xml2rfc switch to use for v3 sources.

  * Changes to accept a wider range of URLs when displaying call-in links from
    the Session agenda_note and remote_instructions fields.

  * Changed some fields to raw_id_fields in the MessageAdmin, for improved
    admin page load times.

  * Added 'Remote instructions' at the top of interim sesssion pages, and 
    made the 'Meeting Details' button available to the group chairs, not only 
    secretariat.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Apr 2020 16:25:00 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.125.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.125.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)