Subject: Slide upload by attendants for interrims ?

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 16:59:11 +0200

Hi folks

Is it possible for attendants to upload slides directly for interrims as
i think it was possible for full IETF meetings ?

I fail to find a URL where i could do such an upload:

When i go to the page where i would upload as WGchair without being
logged in as wgchair, i do not see any upload option.

I fail to create another datatracker account. Either it gets added to
my wgchair account or i see account creation failure, contact
secretariat.

Now i am also getting internal server failures from data tracker...
E.g. when trying to go with my wgchair account to another upcoming
interrim to see if i can propose upload slides there...

Help welcome.
    Toerless

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 11:00:22 -0400

Toerless:

Just go to the interim announcement.  Then you will see the place to upload
it. 

If this brief message is not enough ... let me know. 

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: WGChairs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Toerless
Eckert
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 10:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Slide upload by attendants for interrims ?

Hi folks

Is it possible for attendants to upload slides directly for interrims as i
think it was possible for full IETF meetings ?

When i go to the page where i would upload as WGchair without being logged
in as wgchair, i do not see any upload option.

I fail to create another datatracker account. Either it gets added to my
wgchair account or i see account creation failure, contact secretariat.

Now i am also getting internal server failures from data tracker...
E.g. when trying to go with my wgchair account to another upcoming interrim
to see if i can propose upload slides there...

Help welcome.
    Toerless

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 17:01:40 +0200

> i think it was possible for full IETF meetings ?

Yes.

Try: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-t2trg-01/session/t2trg
(But please don’t use as a playground :-)

> logged in as wgchair, i do not see any upload option.

What are you logged in as?

> Now i am also getting internal server failures from data tracker...

Oops.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 11:01:46 -0400

There is a "Propose New SLides" on the datatracker meeting page that
authors can use but us WG Chairs can't see

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 17:07:54 +0200

Hah, ok. Now being logged in with my datatracker account i see on your
interrim the "propose slides" button. When i was just trying the same
before sending the help mail, i was getting internal server error from
data-tracker. But data-tracker also just killed my chair email
"[email-masked]", and i had to change the chair email to
"[email-masked]"...

So, lets hope the "propose slides" button will be there are as well
for normald atatracker accounts  just wanted to give clear guidance
to group attendants.

Sorry for the troubles and thanks!

Toerless

On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 05:01:40PM +0200, Carsten Bormann wrote:
> (But please don???t use as a playground :-)
> 

-- 
---
[email-masked]

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 17:20:59 +0200

Hi Toerless,

> my wgchair account or i see account creation failure, contact

Yes, you should only have one account, even if that may have multiple
associated emails, and roles may be associated with different emails

> interrim to see if i can propose upload slides there...

In the database, you had two login accounts, but only one of them were
connected to your Person record, which has all the roles and related
permissions.  I'll remove the dangling account so that you get connected
with your roles and permissions when you log in.

Best regards,

	Henrik