Subject: New datatracker release: v6.126.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 18:26:39 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.126.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.126.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Groundwork for upcoming automatic scheduling assistance**

  * Merged in ^/branch/dash/automatic-scheduler@17395 from [email-masked],
    which adds groundwork for upcoming automatic scheduling assistance:

    ~ Added a management command to create a dummy IETF 999 meeting.

    ~ Added display of new constraints and joint sessions to agenda builder
      interface.

    ~ The new timerange, time_relation and wg_adjacent constraints, along with
      the joint_with_groups option, are now reflected in the special requests
      field.  This allows them to be taken into account while scheduling
      sessions.

    ~ Clarified the wording in the session request form regarding conflicts
      with BOFs.

    ~ Added support for structured entry and storage of joint sessions in
      meetings:

      - Also adds additional tests for the SessionForm
      - Fixes a javascript error in session requests for non-WG groups,
        that could cause incorrect form behaviour.
      - Expands the tests added in [17289] a bit.

    ~ Added support for the timerange, wg_adjacent and time_relation
      constraints.  This adds three new constraints to the database and
      relevant UIs:

      - timerange: "This WG can't meet during these timeframes"
      - wg_adjacent: "Schedule adjacent to another WG (directly following,
        no breaks, same room)"
      - time_relation: schedule the two sessions of one WG on subsequent
        days or with at least one day seperation

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Apr 2020 20:44:35 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.126.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.126.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)