Subject: New datatracker release: v6.127.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 22:15:02 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.127.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.127.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Removed Python 2.7 compatibility.**

  This release removes python 2.7 compatibility code.  It is a precursor to
  conversion from Django 1.11 to Django 2.2 (via 2.0 and 2.1).  The coming
  Django 2.x compatible release will have a major version bump, to match.
  Please note that there may however be some additional releases based on
  Django 1.11 before we come to the first Django 2.x release.

  * Merged in the py3clean work, which removes usage of six and __future__ 
    imports, along with other py2/3 compatibility code.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  14 Apr 2020 19:45:50 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.127.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.127.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)