Subject: New datatracker release: v7.1.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 01:12:53 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.1.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.1.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Code sprint 107.1**

  This was an online codesprint, held March 19.  Thanks to all who
  participated!  There were some very good contributions:

  * Merged in [17835] from [email-masked]:
    Add agenda_note and remote_instructions to agenda.json API.  Fixes 
    #2955. 

  * Merged in [17838] from [email-masked]:
    Give IRSG at-large members balloting capability. Fixes #2979.

  * Merged in [17843] from [email-masked]:
    Created a 'slowpages' file cache for some very stable pages.

  * Merged in [17864] from [email-masked]:
    Added /meeting/<num>/agenda pages to the slowpages cache. Also limited
    display of the 'agendas are subject to change' notice to the current
    meeting's agenda. Fixes #2992.

  The release also contains some commits made just before or after the
  code sprint:

  * Added a missing guard against attribute access on None.

  * Changed the nomcom chair help page to show 4-digit years, rather than 
    2-digit years in templates and examples.

  * Renamed some view funtions for consistency.  Almost all .json enpoints 
    were named *_json(), but not all.  Fixed in this commit, together with the 
    equivalent renaiming for one .ical endpoint.

  * Refined the makeresources management command slightly to improve 
    handling of models with names ending in 'Resource' -- tastypie requires the 
    resource name to be explicitly set in this case.

  * Updated the NomCom eligibility calculation to use the last 5 in-person 
    meetings, in accordance with draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-03 which 
    has now been approved for publication.  The code will need revisiting when 
    the long-term policy is available.

  * Merged in a patch from [email-masked] to add caching 
    options to docker/run

  * Changed the wording in one place on the NomCom Chair help page so as to be
    in line with menu entry and page title of the NomCom Settings page, based
    on feedback from Barbara Stark.

  * Added a utility script docker/rsync-extras to populate a dev instance with
    drafts, rfcs, slides, etc.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 May 2020 22:37:20 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.1.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.1.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)