Subject: New datatracker release: v7.0.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 11:34:29 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.0.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.0.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Upgrade to Django 2.0**

  This release moves the datatracker on to the Django 2.0 framework, from the
  earlier Django 1.11.  Further upgrades to Django 2.1 and 2.2 will follow.
  The major version bump is motivated by not being able to run under Python 2.x
  and Django 1.x any more.

  There are also some other minor changes:

  * Merged in ^/personal/henrik/6.129.2-django2.0 which contains an upgrade 
    of Django from 1.11 to 2.0, with the accompanying code changes needed.

  * Added a template with-clause that was lost in merging.

  * Merged in [17803] from [email-masked]:
    Made various changes to session request form, mostly removal of fields, in
    order to support virtual session requests. 
    Also added settings.SECR_VIRTUAL_MEETINGS list.

  * Fixed a test that incorrectly looked for author.name instead of
    author.plain_name()

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 May 2020 11:36:30 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.0.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.0.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)