Subject: New datatracker release: v6.130.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 02:22:45 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.130.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.130.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Meeting services for IAB programs, meeting shortcuts in additional places, bugfixes**

  Extracted from the commit log:

  * Merged in [17764] from [email-masked]:
    Allow IAB programs to use normal meeting mechanics. Fixes #2970.  

  * Based on [17694] from [email-masked], this merges in a set 
    of changes that provides agenda-like details on session meeting view, and 
    fixes issue #2751.  It also aligns the styling of materials and resources 
    link lists on the upcoming meetings and ietf agenda pages, and adds 
    calendar symbols with links and recordings symbols with links to interim 
    meeting pages.

  * Added send-scheduled-mail to bin/every15min

  * Reworded the instructions for submission tool bug reporting and manual 
    posting to avoid reports going to the wrong address.

  * Added missing notify-expirations script to bin/weekly

  * Added a catch for malformed apikey input.

  * Fixed a case of too few format string parameters.

  * Tweaked a 404 message to differentiate between two not-found cases.

  * Updated the buildbot config with additional builders, database loading 
    as part of test-crawler run, tweaked test-crawler start-time and other 
    tweaks

  * Added a second link to htmlized draft content (on the datatracker) in 
    addition to the link to the tools hosted htmlized document.

  * Fixed some instances of invalid html.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  12 May 2020 13:39:47 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.130.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.130.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)