Subject: New datatracker release: v6.130.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 06:47:23 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.130.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.130.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Bugfixes**

  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [17797] from [email-masked]:
    Better use of group type in interim announcement tools. Fixes #2989.  

  * Refactored many instances of msg.get_payload(decode=True).decode('utf-8')
    and similar to get_payload_text(msg), which uses msg.get_charset() to get
    the actual charset to do the decoding in a consistent manner.  Also
    removed some instances of force_str (but more remain).

  * Added group chair/secretary role information to the personal meetecho 
    key API return.

  * Added a bunch of drafts for which we don't have text files to the 
    test-crawler exclusion list.

  * Fleshed out a review test slightly, and did some refactoring.

  * Added an utility function to get email payload as unicode text.

  * Merged in [17794] from [email-masked]:
    Add the 'msg' variable for interpolation on reviewer availability 
    change emails, and reformat the add-a-period email.  Fixes #2891.   

  * Merged in [17722] from [email-masked]:
    Remove the 'experimental' verbiage from the references / referenced by 
    pages.  Fixes #2857.   

  * Fixed a bug in upcoming() leading to entries before the current date
    being shown.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 May 2020 19:46:59 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.130.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.130.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)