Subject: New datatracker release: v7.3.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 22:59:52 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.3.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.3.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Updates to meeting registration handling and group editing; and bug fixes**

  * The fields ticket_type and reg_type are now part of MeetingRegistration.
    Made the conditional handling of these attributes in the OpenID
    "registration" scope handler unconditional.

  * Fixed an incorrect admin site search field specification that prevented
    certain serches from working in the admin site.

  * Changed the settings_local.py for the docker image to use the database
    type enforced in docker/updatedb.

  * Fixed an issue with multiple objects matching a registsration record
    fetched from the registration system (this has been caused by not
    correctly detecting updates to the registration system details).

  * Added a MeetingRegistration.attended field, to keep apart attendance
    at a meeting and registration for a meeting.

  * Updated meeting attendance and nomcom eligibility calculations to take
    the MeetingRegistration.attendance flag into account.

  * Added some code to set the meeting attendance flag when Meetecho pulls
    OAuth2 profile data for session participation between the start and end
    dates for a meeting.

  * Updated the api_new_meeting_registration() endpoint to set all provided
    fields correctly.  Fixes a bug that left some fields unset.

  * Expanded the test case for api_new_meeting_registration() to test both
    the existing and new account case, and test that additional table fields are
    set appropriately.

  * Merged in [17908] from [email-masked]: 
    Added used_roles to Group and default_used_roles to GroupFeatures.
    Dynamically build the group edit form to provide a field for all
    used_roles. Fixes #2785 and #2572.  Partially addresses #2160.  

  * Added hourly generation of two static files: 1wg-charter*.txt

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  10 Jun 2020 20:19:02 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.3.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.3.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)