Subject: codimd may be intermittently offline in the next few hours

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:22:04 -0500

Afaict from the schedule, there aren't any interims planned for later 
today (I see that t2trg-wishi just completed a meeting).

I'm going to be making some larger changes, which may leave the service 
down intermittently for the next few hours.

Send me mail if that interrupts your plans.

RjS

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 16:05:30 -0500

Things with codimd may be particularly crunchy for the next 30-40 
minutes while a DNS change propogates.

RJS

On 6/30/20 3:22 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> I'm going to be making some larger changes, which may leave the 
> service down intermittently for the next few hours.
>

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 16:47:33 -0500

codimd should be stabilized now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

(It's likely there will be another disruption later this week or early 
next - I'll watch the interim schedules to avoid those. If you're using 
the tool, but not advertising an interim, please let me know so I can 
avoid the times you need it.)

RjS