Subject: New datatracker release: v7.6.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 12:58:16 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.6.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.6.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  Django 2.2 transition changes:

  * New branch for 7.5.1.dev0

  * Changed deprecated 'load staticfiles' to recommended 'load static'

  * Added a warnings filter.  Removed the use request_profiler, which is 
    not compatible with Django 2.2.

  * Removed an unused parameter from submit.tests.do_submission_email().

  * Updated requirements for Django 2.2.

  * Fixed an issue where a session was saved without a type_id, found by 
    the Django 2.2 checks.  The code set the value just after the first save, 
    and then did a second save, but this is 1) more costly, and 2) keeps an 
    invalid session object in the database for a short time.

  * Fixed a place where data provider for a POST in contained None, which 
    cannot be serialized into POST data.  Found by Django 2.2 checks.

  * Django 2.2 does not wrap single queries in transactions, for 
    performance reasons.  This caused some template tags that did database 
    lookups to trigger exceptions.  Fixed by moving the lookups (which would 
    not normally change between apache reloads) out from the template tag code 
    to module scope.  Adding new groups of type 
    ['ag','area','team','dir','program'] will now require a reload to show up 
    in the group menu.

  Other changes:

  * Changed skip messages from test suites to use print() instead of
    sys.stderr.write(), to match other output from the test runner.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  27 Jun 2020 17:33:10 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.6.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.6.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)