Subject: New datatracker release: v7.5.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 14:21:35 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.5.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.5.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Django 2.1 upgrade, CodiMD support, bluesheet support for Meetecho, and bugfixes**

  * Merged in [18036] from [email-masked]:
    Tweaked the title of the page used to complete reviews. Fixes #2767.  

  * Merged in [18037] from [email-masked]:
    Removed abandoned charters from any future telechats. Fixes #3003.  

  * Separated the session cache from the default cache, using slightly
    different settings, in order to not drop sessions when a new release is
    deployed.

  * Added a default logger and level for 'django.security' log items, to
    route them to our regular syslog.  This will give us more information
    about failures to retrieve session info, and also things like 404
    responses, which will already be captured in the apache log but with
    less info.  May need revisiting if it proves to cause excessive logging.

  * Fixed a problem with the code to update a missing person record
    association in a meeting registration record.

  * Fixed a problem with the handling of multiple registrations for the same
    person and meeting in api_new_meeting_registration().

  * Added a switchover date (currently July 6th) for Etherpad to CodiMD use,
    and modified views and templates to provide links to codimd.ietf.org
    for meetings (including interims) after that date.

  * Added an API endpoint for bluesheet information upload.  Factored out
    code in common with manual upload_session_bluesheets().  Tweaked
    ietf.secr.proceedings.utils.handle_upload_file() to handle temp files in
    addition to HTTP file objects, to support the API endpoint.

  * Updated bin/mkpatch to use a --name switch, and normalize the name to
    use '-' rather than '_', and give more feedback.

  * Added the meeting registration 'affiliation' field to the OAuth2
    'registration' scope, so that Meetecho will have the information needed
    to build bluesheets.

  * Merged in [18064] from [email-masked]:
    Changed the group edit field url regexp to accept the field names
    (specifically role names) we use by allowing hyphens.

  Django 2.1 transition changes:

  * Changed NullBoleanField() to BooleanField(null=True), according to the
    2.1 upgrade recommendations.

  * Changed the removed django.contrib.auth.views.logout to LogoutView.

  * Adjusted to the changed signature of admin.utils.get_deleted_objects()

  * Adjusted the code to the attribute name change from ._size to .size in
    file upload objects.

  * Updated various component requirements to match Django 2.1.

  * The .render() method of widgets must now accept an additional keyword
    argument 'renderer'; adjusted the code accordingly (including a library
    patch -- pull request also submitted).

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  24 Jun 2020 20:45:14 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.5.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.5.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)