Subject: New datatracker release: v7.2.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 14:09:02 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.2.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.2.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Support for OpenID and OAuth2**

  This release introduces support for OpenID and OAuth2, with out-of-band
  client registration, and adds some other minor tweaks and bugfixes:

  * Added OpenID support through django-oidc-provider, with tests using the 
    certified python oic module.

  * Added patches for some issues with the oic and oidc-provider modules, 
    and updated a patch for request-profiler.

  * Added a factory function OidClientRecordFactory for OpenID testing

  * Added django urlconfig namespace support in 
    ietf.utils.test.get_callbacks() (needed when testing the reverse lookups in 
    templates for oidc_provider).

  * Tweaked patch.py for Py3 compatibility.

  * Tweaked log.unreachable() and log.assertion() for Py3 compatibility.

  * Tweaked the meetecho access API fallback response to use person.plain_name
    instead of person.name.

  * Added a download-only switch to docker/updatedb

  * Decorated post_submission() with @transaction.atomic, and did some 
    slight refactoring of code related to post_submission() calls and 
    submission events.  This was triggered by a submission left in an 
    intermediate state because of a WSGI timeout (leading to a 504 error).

  * Increased the required version of request-profiler and updated its 
    patch file.

  * Excluded a majority of htmlized drafts at /doc/html from the test-crawler
    (but keeping some for testing) in order to reduce the crawl time.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  06 Jun 2020 21:16:12 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.2.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.2.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)