Subject: (virtual) IETF Guides request -- please consider signing up

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:42:09 -0700

Hi folks,

We could use some additional guides for the IETF guides program.  If you
are able to participate but haven't updated your "virtual" arrival time
on the guides.ietf.org site, we'd love to have you join us for this
virtual adventure.

Detailed announcement from the previous message:

GUIDES:

As mentioned previously, we are going to try to run the IETF Guides
program virtually for IETF 108.  We have a good number of registered
participants that we're hoping to match with guides soon.  A number of
you have registered to be guides or updated your profiles accordingly,
and we greatly appreciate that.

If you haven't registered and are willing to help introduce new
attendees into the ways of the IETF, please sign up here (if you've
registered before it should be as easy as updating your "arrival" date
to something near this IETF, say 2020/07/26).

https://guides.ietf.org/guides/become_guide

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI