Subject: New datatracker release: v7.12.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 22:53:07 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.12.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.12.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 108 Code Sprint release 2, bugfixes and tweaks**

  This release contains the second bunch of datatracker bug fixes and
  enhancements from the IETF-108 Virtual Code Sprint.  Again, there has 
  been a lot of good contributions :-)

  Thanks to everyone who contributed!

  * Changed the error logging propagation setting for some errors.

  * Added some normalisation of the reg_type and ticket_type entries in the 
    OIDC registration scope.

  * Merged in [18272] from [email-masked]:
    This is an interim change to prevent chairs from editing milestone 
    description.  Fixes #3036.  

  * Merged in [18275] from [email-masked]:
    Added programs to concluded groups page. Fixes #3023.  

  * Merged in [18276] from [email-masked]:
    Send email to AD when an IETF Last Call expires that contains downrefs. 
    Fixes #2472 

  * Merged in [18282] from [email-masked]:
    Added IETF sessions to the types that emit parent group name in the session
    assignment slug, so that the parent group name will be present on the HTML
    row ID in the agenda for IAB sessions.  Also update the wording on special
    sessions.  Fixes #3034.  

  * Merged in [18296], [18297], and [18299] from [email-masked]:
    Show RSOC from the Group menu.  Fixes #3024.  

  * Added 'text/x-markdown' as an accepted MIME type for agenda and minutes 
    uploads.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  29 Jul 2020 20:33:24 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.12.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.12.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)