Subject: New datatracker release: v7.7.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 18:35:50 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.7.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.7.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Automatic meeting scheduler, improved support for remote instructions**

  This release introduces the generate_schedule command, which will do auto-
  layout of the schedule for an IETF meeting, with minimized conflicts.  The
  auto-scheduler output can also be used as input for further manual tweaks.
  The goodness of the generated schedule very much depends on how complete the
  input constraints are, and on the indicated cost of violating the various
  constaints.  It is expected that experience with using the output of the
  auto-scheduler will lead to adjustment of the cost of violating various
  constraints, and possibly also the introduction of new constraints.

  There is also some other features, including support for the secretariat to
  edit the remote_instructions field of sessions, which is necessary in order
  to set remote call-in URLs for meeting sessions taking place in rooms that
  don't already have a regular Meetecho channel.

  From the commit log:

  * Merged in the final part of the automatic scheduler from [email-masked].

  * Renamed and adjusted a migration to avoid multiple migration leaf nodes.

  * Fixed an issue with openid_userinfo() for persons with no email address.

  * Renamed the automatic schedule generator command from 'schedule_generator'
    to 'generate_schedule', so as to match our other 'generate_*' management
    commands.  Added some switches to the command, and added more information
    to the default output, providing information about number of optimisation
    runs and time consumed.  Added a default value for the meeting option.

  * Made it possible to provide a name to use for the generated schedule, and
    changed the autogenerated names to be easier to remember and type for
    later manual work based on an autogenerated schedule.

  * Removed the command to purge request_profiler entries, given that 
    request_profiler is incompatible with Django 2.2 and has been removed

  * Fixed a bug in the caching of the agenda, where too much of the page was
    cached.  Fixes issue #3008.

  * Added a guard against trying to serialize session UTC start time for a 
    meeting with unknown timezone.

  * Renamed a test module to conform to our name convention ('test_...' to 
    'tests_...').

  * Tweaked the HTML that puts session links and calendar links on the session
    details page so as to put them on the same line.

  * Added some CSRF settings to make login from a meetecho iframe possible.

  * Added 'remote_instructions' as an editable field for misc. sessions in 
    the secretariat app, in order to be able to set remote access URLs.

  * Reworked the support for remote access urls in the agenda_note and 
    remote_instructions fields of Session objects so as to accept any of a list 
    of conference service domains as remote call-in URLs (i.e., not only webex).

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  01 Jul 2020 14:21:16 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.7.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.7.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)