Subject: (virtual) IETF Guides request -- please consider signing up

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 17:23:12 -0700

Hi folks,

Two topics: Guides and Quick Connections

GUIDES:

As mentioned previously, we are going to try to run the IETF Guides
program virtually for IETF 108.  We have a good number of registered
participants that we're hoping to match with guides soon.  A number of
you have registered to be guides or updated your profiles accordingly,
and we greatly appreciate that.

If you haven't registered and are willing to help introduce new
attendees into the ways of the IETF, please sign up here (if you've
registered before it should be as easy as updating your "arrival" date
to something near this IETF, say 2020/07/26).

https://guides.ietf.org/guides/become_guide

QUICK CONNECTIONS:

We'll be hosting a virtual quick connections too using the gather.town
website this Thursday at 3pm UTC.  If you're able to participate in this
round-robin discussion in a virtual forum, please sign up here:

https://forms.gle/z2N21SwshAduoTyh9

Thanks very much for your help in keeping these two programs being
successful.  They've been highly appreciated by new IETF participants
attending physical conferences, and we're confident that they'll be
helpful virtually as well.

Wes, Paul and Barbara
IETF Guides Leads