Subject: Another short codimd interruption

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 09:46:37 -0500

I'm planning to make another set of infrastructure changes to 
codimd.ietf.org that will disrupt the service for a few (5-15) minutes 
today, most likely sometime between 1500 and 1700 UTC.

I currently expect this to be the last noticeable disruption before IETF 
108. Apologies in advance for the inconvenience.

RjS

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 11:38:06 -0500

This change is completed. Please let me know if you see anything amiss.

RjS

On 7/6/20 9:46 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> I currently expect this to be the last noticeable disruption before 
> IETF 108. Apologies in advance for the inconvenience.
>
> RjS
>