Subject: IETF Agenda Links

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:42:02 +0000

Hi Henrik,
It seems the agenda links to the meeting materials in PDF format do not include all the drafts in the agenda.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/

For example, https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/spring-drafts.pdf includes only the first draft and some blank pages.

Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 23:53:07 +0200

On 2020-07-26, at 23:42, Acee Lindem (acee) <acee=[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> For example, https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/spring-drafts.pdf includes only the first draft and some blank pages

It seems to contain

draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy-06.pdf

(which seems to be an old version of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy-08.txt)

and a blank page PDF for each newer draft.

Same in the tgz:

 -rw-r--r--  wwwrun/www        2220 2020-07-16 09:22 draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-02.pdf
 -rw-r--r--  wwwrun/www        2220 2020-07-20 16:03 draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-01.pdf
 -rw-r--r--  wwwrun/www        2220 2020-06-08 01:55 draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-09.pdf
 -rw-r--r--  wwwrun/www        2220 2020-07-20 16:03 draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr-00.pdf
 -rw-r--r--  wwwrun/www       59520 2019-12-18 08:06 draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy-06.pdf
 -rw-r--r--  wwwrun/www        2220 2020-07-20 16:03 draft-ietf-spring-sr-service-programming-02.pdf
 -rw-r--r--  wwwrun/www        2220 2020-07-20 16:03 draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain-02.pdf
 -rw-r--r--  wwwrun/www        2220 2020-07-20 16:03 draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-04.pdf
 -rw-------  wwwrun/www         660 2020-07-26 23:47 manifest.txt

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 00:19:06 +0200

Hi Acee,

> For example, https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/spring-drafts.pdf includes only the first draft and some blank pages.

Right, I see.  I'll debug.  Thanks for the alert!

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 00:43:05 +0200

Hi Acee,

I believe I've fixed this.  A lingering issue (missing 'enscript binary')
from the server upgrade.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 00:44:39 +0200

Hi Carsten,

> and a blank page PDF for each newer draft.

Yes, the .tgz was built from the same empty PDFs as the composite PDF.

Should be fixed now, too.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 23:59:49 +0000

Hi Henrik, 
Yes - I looked at the meeting materials for several WGs and they look great!! Thanks for the quick response!
Thanks,
Acee

On 7/26/20, 6:43 PM, "Henrik Levkowetz" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi Acee,

    Best regards,

    	Henrik