Subject: github tutorial... in Mandarin

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 22:17:06 -0400

Has anyone any recommendations on good tutorials on using github... in
Mandarin?  They clearly need to be available on platforms accessible from
within China, so youtube screencast probably won't work.

Specifically it needs to cover:
        a) forking and sending pull requests.
        b) handling receiving pull requests from others
        c) using the suggest/review process

It seems that the word "fork" does not translate very well, and maybe some
others too.

(I recognize that many english speakers don't know how to do this well
either)

I'm not looking for instructions on using the Martin-Thompson Makefile at
this time... baby steps.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        |    IoT architect   [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

---

From: Jane Coffin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 02:45:10 +0000

Someone from APNIC might be able to help.  Geoff H or George M.

On 7/23/20, 10:17 PM, "irsg on behalf of Michael Richardson" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote: